~ Chapter 6 ~

Donghyuck and Jaemin were hanging out, and they decided to watch some of the basketball players on their school's team.

"They really suck at Basketball," Donghyuck spoke.

"I know right," Jaemin replied.

"I hope Chenle would wake up," Haechan said.

"I wish also," Jaemin spoke.

"By the way, what made you get so fired up yestoday?" Donghyuck asked Jaemin.

"Well-," Jaemin spoke.

"HEY YOU TWO!" a voice yelled.

The two looked and saw three boys, the ones who were playing basketball.

"What?" Haechan spoke.

"Where is your other friend? We see him with you guys every day," one of them spoke.

"He is sick," Jaemin blurted out.

"Oh really?" The other spoke.

"Yeah," Jaemin said.

"What's your name? I'm Jeno, Lee Jeno, that is Mark, the other is Jisung" the blonde spoke.

"I'm Donghyuck, that is Jaemin," Donghyuck said.

"Nice names," The one, that Jeno introduced, Mark said.

"Thanks," Donghyuck said, dragging Jaemin away.

"Where are we going?" Jaemin hissed in a whisper.

"They look like playboys," Donghyuck said.

"You are overreacting," Jaemin said, rolling his eyes.

"Come on, let's check up on Lele," Donghyuck said, walking to the direction of Chenle's house.

__________________________

"Master Chenle is sleeping, please don't wake him up," his Butler spoke.

"Okay, thanks," Donghyuck spoke.

They slowly cracked open the door, walking in. The room was a little dark, all of the window's curtains were open, but the sun wasn't set at the moment.

Two hours ago...

Chenle slowly opened his eyes, but his body was very exhausted, so he decided not to get up, he didn't have to use his energy if anything happens.

________________________

Donghyuck and Jaemin ran towards the location, it was a bank.

"Donghyuck, get the vision," Nana spoke.

Donghyuck ran over, putting his hand on one of the robbers.

Names: Won Sang-Hoon, Kok Jung

Past: Had broken into a house, stolen 5 pieces of jewelry, and almost killed a person.

"Got it!" Haechan said.

"What's the catch?" Jaemin said.

"Had broken in the house, took 5 pieces of jewelry, and almost kill a human, Won Sang-Hoon, and Kok Jung," Haechan said.

"Thanks for the info, sunshine," the black-haired hero, winked at Haechan.

"How about an introduction for once?" The blonde-haired said.

Nana sighed, so did Haechan.

"Now isn't the time," Nana replied.

Then a portal opened, Jin Rak stepped out, in his blue short overalls.

"So, I'm late to the party?" Jin Rak spoke, smirking.

(We stan confident Chenle)

Jin Rak pulled out a net, throwing it over the robbers, as the heavy balls kept them in place.

"Seriously, can't you do your jobs properly?" Jin Rak spoke, in a small giggle.

"Oh shut up, Jinnie," Haechan said.

"I also got the cops, your welcome," Jin Rak said.

"Ugh! Damn you, magicians!" One of them yelled.

"Magicians? I feel offended," Jin Rak said, opening a portal, which leads to the inside of the net, slapping them.

"Hey, since when did Jin Rak get so confident?" Nana whispered to Haechan.

"I don't know, that kid snapped," Haechan said.

The police arrived and took the men away.

"I overheard that you wanted to introduce to each other properly?" Jin Rak said.

"I'll start! I'm Jin Rak, I can use my magic, for Creation and Portals, not to mention talk to animals," Jin Rak said.

"I'm Minhyung, possession, mind control, at your service," the black-haired spoke.

"I'm Haechan, it means full sun, I can cancel magic, and psychometry," Haechan said.

"I'm J.P, Teleportation, not to mention, swap places with different people, I guess that's how Nana protected you last time" the brown-haired spoke.

"I'm Nana, and I copy magic, I don't steal it," Nana spoke.

"I'm Nono, but Nana, you can call me yours, I have Telekinesis, and Telepathy," the blonde said.

"Thanks but no thanks," Nana said.

"Anyways, I need rest, I'm still tired from last time," Jin Rak said stretching.

"Jin Rakkie, don't leave me! You left us all worried!" Nana said, hugging Jin Rak.

"I'm suddenly jealous," Nono said.

TBC...