~ Chapter 18 ~

The next day, Mark told his friend group, with Donghyuck, Jaemin, Chenle, Jisung and Jeno. He told them how he got to talk with Haechan last night, but it wasn't so happy. He explained Haechan's situation, and Mark made comment about it.

"I wish I could've made him smile more, it was kinda hard to see Haechan sad," Mark would say.

It somehow made Donghyuck's heart skipped a beat.

"Well, I think comforting him made him feel better enough," Jaemin added.

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"Like, you were there when he needed someone that night, and you were there," Jaemin said.

"Besides, I think he appreciates what you had done for him," Chenle said smiling.

"Yeah, you are right," Mark said, smiling.

"Donghyuck? Is anything wrong? You've been quiet this whole entire time," Jisung said.

"I'm fine, I just have a lot of things on my mind," Donghyuck nervously giggled.

"Are you okay?" Chenle asked.

"Yeah, I'm okay, don't worry," Donghyuck said, smiling.

"Alright, if you say so," Jeno said.

__________________

"Donghyuck, was that how you really felt last time?" Jaemin asked.

"Yeah, I was with Mark, that time, and I couldn't transform around him, nor did I try to help you both," Donghyuck said.

"Awww, it's okay," Chenle said, hugging the older.

"I felt so useless, I'm sorry," Donghyuck said, his voice started to crack.

"Stop saying sorry, it's okay now," Jaemin said, joining the hug.

Later that day...

"Attention all students, there is a monster creature near by, do not go outside, help is on the way," the speakers shouted through the empty hallways.

"Ah fuck," Mark said.

"Ma'am, can I go to the bathroom?" Mark raised his hand.

"Go, quickly before I lock the doors," she said.

"Thank you," Mark said, rushing into the hallways and put on his mask, transforming into his costume.

He met with the others outside, and he saw, Haechan.

"Hey, so what's the game plan?" Minhyung asked the boy.

"Um, HOLD IT OFF GUYS WE DON'T GOT A DAMN PLAN STUPID ASSES," Donghyuck yelled.

"THEN WHAT FUCKING GOOD IDEA YOU HAVE HUH?" Nana yelled back.

"JUST LET ME THINK DUMBASS," Donghyuck yelled back.

"So?" Minhyung said.

"Um, we need to find it's weak points," Haechan said.

"Right," Minhyung said.

Minhyung then whispered in a weird language, to in, and it somehow point at it's heart, but then it pointed at another area on it's chest.

"I-I think it has two h-hearts," Minhyung said.

"Oh really? What happened last time, when you defeated it?" Haechan asked.

"I think... it ripped and crushed both of it's hearts out," Minhyung said.

"GUYS! WEAKNESS POINT IS BOTH OF IT'S HEART," Haechan yelled out.

"WHERE ARE THE DAMN HEARTS?!" J.P yelled.

"WHERE HEARTS NORMALLY GO, THE OTHER IS UNDERNEATH THE FIRST ONE," Haechan yelled to the others.

"Come on, let's help them," Minhyung said, smiling at the younger.

"Yeah," Haechan said, smiling back.

NoNo used telepathy and told Jin Rak to get a weapon out of the portal, and get out a spear, then everyone should charge together, with the big ass spear, into it's heart.

Jin Rak took a big ass spear, and the were in a position to charge at it. It was powering up, which could kill them, quickly, Haechan snapped his fingers, cancelling out it's powers.

Then, the spear went in through the flesh, into the heart. The monster, held onto it, clutching on it's puncture wound.

"Let's do the back now," NoNo said, using his telekinesis.

They teleported to it's back, by J.P , launching each other at it's back. But, realized that it had a back bone.

"How fucking dumb are we?" NoNo asked through telekinesis.

"Very," Jin Rak shot it back.

"J.P, teleport us right at the bottom of it's heart," Haechan ordered.

"Alright," J.P said.

They teleported at the right spot, without hesitation, they stabbed in right underneath the gigantic beast, then it slowly faded away.

"Thanks to you, we finally defeated it," Minhyung said, smiling at Haechan.

"I didn't do that much," Haechan replied, looking away.

"Well, you showed me how much of a leader you can be today, and that was cool," Minhyung said.

"Shut up, I'm leaving," Haechan said, walking away.

"Okay, see you next time," Minhyung said, waving back.

TBC...