~ Chapter 46 ~

Mark pulled his boyfriend to his chest, hugging the boy. 

"I-I think I'm ready," Donghyuck said. 

(This sounds so wrong without context)

"Okay," Mark said. 

"The person I saw was Lee Soo-man," Donghyuck said, clutching onto Mark's shirt tightly. 

(I'm sorry,butIhavetodothis)

"Isn't he, your father?" Mark was baffled. 

(PFFFF HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA I'm soooo sorry, but-)

"Yeah," Donghyuck mumbled. 

"Awww, I'm so sorry baby," Mark said, lifting his boyfriend up, giving him a small kiss on the lips. 

"It's okay, let's go to a cafe, I don't feel like home food," Donghyuck spoke, caressing Mark's face. 

"I love you," Mark said, pressing his lips on Donghyuck's nose. 

"I love you too," Donghyuck said, giggling. 

______________

The two sat at a cafe, being seated. The two ordered and waited. Talking about their pasts. 

Once the food got served, the two just enjoyed their company

Once the food got served, the two just enjoyed their company. Donghyuck looked out the window, across the street was a familiar figure. 

Donghyuck tapped Mark on the hand, looking out on the window. Mark followed with his eyes and continued to eat. They waited for the man to leave them, and when he finally did, Mark held onto Donghyuck's hand tight. 

Trying to comfort the boy. 

"Here, say ah~," Mark said, bringing the tart up to Donghyuck's lips. Donghyuck ate it happily, trying to take his mind off of things.

"Hehe, I love you so much," Donghyuck said, giggling.  

"I love you too," Mark said, giving Donghyuck a kiss on the cheek.

TBC...

TBC...