~ Chapter 12 ~

Donghyuck saw Mark, a boy he had been crushing on these past few days, he would always give him butterflies whenever he thought of him, hugging and kissing him. Giving him cuddles, teasing him, cooking for him.

(I don't think Cooking is such a good idea...)

Mark was talking with all of his guy friends. Donghyuck thought it would be a good idea to go up and talk to him, but he didn't really want to bother him, so he turned around.

A loud smack echoed around the whole campus.

Donghyuck felt a burning sensation as he fell onto the floor, then he saw a soccer ball falling down from his face. 

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry! Are you okay? Do you need to go to the nurse?" a soft-looking boy asked Donghyuck.

"I-I'm fine," Donghyuck said, as he couldn't feel a thing, but somehow tears automatically started to fall. 

"You don't look okay," the boy said, staring at Donghyuck's reddening face, which was hit by the soccer ball. 

"No, I'm fine," Donghyuck said.

He heard someone running behind him.

"Donghyuck, are you okay? Are you injured? Were you hurt that badly?" Mark said, pushing the boy aside, looking at Donghyuck.

"I'm fine, you two," Donghyuck nervously giggled. 

"Alright, um, I'm going to go now, and yell at my stupid boyfriend, sorry on his behalf," the boy said, picking up the ball.

"Hey, are you really okay?" Mark said, wiping away Donghyuck's tears from his face.

"Yeah, I am," Donghyuck replied.

Then, they heard in a distance, "WONG YUKHEI!"

They giggled, and Mark offered to buy some ice cream for him, which Donghyuck agreed.

TBC...