𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚡𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐

Jin woke up feeling just as bad as yesterday. He went into the kitchen to find his poor mother already cooking breakfast.

"Mother, let me," Jin said and took over the cooking.

"Son, I know you don't want this sudden marriage and I'm sorry I can't do anything to help you. If I could do something to stop this, I would, but I can't," Mrs. Kim said apologetically.

"Mother, it's not your fault," he sighed.

"If father really wants me to get married and leave this house, then I will do it. I know I don't have a choice. I gave up on begging him to stop this," he continued with tears building up in his eyes.

Mrs. Kim hugged Jin gently as she whispered comforting words.

Jin broke the hug and gave a small sweet smile to his mother and went back to cooking breakfast.

After some time, he set up the table and called his family to eat together.

Of course, it didn't went well. The atmosphere was heavy and Jin felt uncomfortable under his father's gaze.

Jin couldn't stand it anymore and stood up from the table and went to his room.
He threw himself on the bed and sobbed quietly under his pillow.

No .. please stop

Stop it ..

𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖈𝖆𝖓'𝖙 𝖋𝖆𝖑𝖑 𝖎𝖓 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.

Ș̶͉͓̄̅͐̀̆̚̚t̴͖̲̘̰̤͛̔o̸͚͖̬̒̎̐̈́͗p̴̢̢̛̥̥̘̉͒͐͋͠

       Ș͉͓̄̅͐̀̆̚̚t̴͖̲̘̰̤͛̔o̸͚͖̬̒̎̐̈́͗p̴̢̢̛̥̥̘̉͒͐͋͠

Ș̶͉͓̄̅͐̀̆̚̚t̴͖̲̘̰̤͛̔o̸͚͖̬̒̎̐̈́͗p̴̢̢̛̥̥̘̉͒͐͋͠

Ș̶͉͓̄̅͐̀̆̚̚t̴͖̲̘̰̤͛̔o̸͚͖̬̒̎̐̈́͗p̴̢̛̥̥̘̉͒͐͋͠

Yₒᵤ'ᵣₑ gₑₜₜᵢₙg ₘₐᵣᵣᵢₑd!

Ș̶͉͓̄̅͐̀̆̚̚t̴͖̲̘̰̤͛̔o̸͚͖̬̒̎̐̈́͗p̴̢̢̛̥̥̘̉͒͐͋͠

𝙳𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖?

          N̴̗̖̱͚̤̭̘̅̆̈̊̅̋̂̄o̶͙͉̩̟̬̓̓͌̾̉̇̉             ...   

𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚑𝚒𝚖

A̵̜̻̱̹̱͔̍͛̓̿̑̾͗͋̏͘ͅr̸̛̭̙͕̭̬͔͙͉̯̋̏̾͝ĕ̶̢̖͚̯͈̱̑͂̊̾͜ͅ ̶̢̧̨̙͙͚̣̀ͅy̶͈̓̉̊͊͐͂̂̅̕ȏ̴̧̙̯̥̥̗͚̹̱u̶͚͙̹͚̮̺͊͂̃̈́̿̋̿͘ ̷̢̤͕̖̝̥̦̀̔̽͆̔̃̚͜͝͠͝ş̸͎̝͖͍͔͈̜̒u̶̼̞͚̻̳͉̫̪͛ͅr̵͎̳͍͎͓̘̼̘̲̂̅e̶̟̜̖̓̎͆͗̏́̌͠?̴̖̜̥͇̥̿̊͆̉͘͝

He woke up in a cold sweat with tears streaming down his face. He put his head into his palms and sighed.

 He put his head into his palms and sighed