𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟶

"Jin, I'm taking the kids to school and then I'm going straight to work," Jungkook said while buttoning his shirt.

Jin sat up from the bed, "Already?"

"What do you mean? Just look at the time," Jungkook chuckled at Jin's bedhead.

"Oh, aren't you hungry?"

"No, don't worry. But I think I need something before I go," Jungkook patted Jin's head, then pointed to his lips. Jin rolled his eyes, but still kissed him.

"And I might also need a little help here," Jungkook nervously chuckled, as he pointed to his tie. Jin rolled his eyes again, but he still helped him with his tie.

"You really need to learn how to tie your tie yourself," Jin said, focusing on making the perfect knot.

"But I like it when you do it," Jungkook smirked, as he touched Jin's chin. Jin's ears turned red, "Well, I don't."

Jungkook noticed his red ears and chuckled to himself, "Are you shy?"

Jin ignored him and continued perfecting his tie and suit. He arranged the tie one more time, before finally nodding in agreement, "You're all done."

"Thanks, babe," Jungkook said in a weird and seductive tone, as he tried to wink both of his eyes, but only made a fool of himself.

"You're such a weirdo," Jin chuckled and lightly hit Jungkook's arm. This was the first time in a while for Jungkook to see his baby 'laugh' like he always used to in the past. Even if it's just a small chuckle, it made Jungkook almost burst into tears.

Not being able to control himself any longer, he pulled Jin into his arms and held him like a small porcelain doll. Jin was surprised by Jungkook's brusque act he and didn't know what to do.

"Babe, is something wrong?"

"Nope."

"Jungkook, you're going to be late to work."

"I don't care."

"Stop acting like a baby!"

"Just shut up and let me hug you!"

"Jungkook, please," Jin whined, not being able to breathe properly because of Jungkook's tight hold.

"Fine! But when I get back from work, it's going down, babe," he licked his lips, "and you can't stop me!"

"Jun—"

Before Jin could even open his mouth, Jungkook attacked him with a sloppy kiss and then ran out of their bedroom.

"Jungkook! I swear to God!"

"Kids, hurry up! Let's go!"

After a lot of screaming and laughing, they finally left with a loud door slam, leaving Jin all alone. He didn't waste a second to get ready for work. After what had happened yesterday, he decided to never get a day off work ever again. He took a quick shower, got dressed and left for work in a hurry.

"Good morning, boss!"

"How many times have I told you to stop calling me that?"

"Well, good morning, sir!"

"Good morning, Beomgyu," Jin smiled.

Beomgyu went back on serving orders and Jin started checking out the restaurant's furniture. He was thinking if he should buy new furniture, since he wants to change the restaurant's appearance because it's been the same for years. He finally makes a decision and takes out his phone to call a good friend of his, who's good at interior design.