𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟽

"Mother? Could I ask you something?" Jin asked his mother as he was washing up the dishes.

"Of course," his mother stopped cooking and looked at her son.

"When.. is the wedding?"

Jin's mother chuckled at her shy son before saying, "Do you really like Jungkook that much? The wedding is next friday, we have exactly one week to get everything ready!"

Jin slowly nodded as he watched his mother go back to cooking, "Mom, could I ask you something else?"

She hummed as she turned on the oven, then turned around to look at her son.

"Would you believe me if I'd ever tell you that fa–"

"Oh, look who finally decided to get up! It's already 6 pm, darling!" Mrs. Kim exclaimed as she saw her husband enter the kitchen with a yawn.

Jin turned around and continued washing the dishes.

"Jinnie, didn't you want to ask me something?" his mother asked Jin while steering the food.

"No, it's ok," Jin simply said.

"Sunghee, go sit down. Jin will prepare dinner," Mr. Kim demanded suddenly.

"Are you sure he doesn't need any help?" Mrs. Kim asked as she glanced at Jin.

"Yes. Now, leave," Mr. Kim hurried Sunghee out of the kitchen.

Jin and his father were left alone.

Jin was cooking the dinner again, as usual, and his father was jerking himself off as he was staring at his son's exposed legs and thighs.

"Jin," he said in a deep voice, startling Jin who was minding his own business.

"In my room.. after dinner," he said whilst breathing heavily. 

Jin knew exactly what his father had meant. He let out a shaky breath and responded to his father, "Yes, father".

Jin set up the table with delicious and elegant food. He called his mother and they all sat down at the table. He knew what will happen after dinner, and that single thought torments him.

He looked at his mother, wanting to say something, but he looked back at his father and decided not to.

"Sunghee, Mrs. Jeon called and wanted to have a talk with you. Why don't you go and relax with her for a while longer?" Mr. Kim looked at his wife with hopes that she'd just leave already.

"That's wonderful. I might as well just take my new bag I've bought with me and head out," she clasped her hands together and ran to get her new bag.

"Have a wonderful time! Just so you know, I might take a little longer!" she said before finally leaving.

"That's perfect. Right, Jin?"

Mr. Kim grabbed Jin's hands as he pulled the younger boy towards his old body, making Jin scrunch his nose in disgust as he felt his father's breath on his neck.