𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿

(disclaimer: 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝖾𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗈𝗋𝗌. 𝖨𝗍 𝗂𝗇𝖼𝗅𝗎𝖽𝖾𝗌 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗌𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍, 𝗌𝖾𝗑𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗎𝗅𝗍, 𝖾𝗍𝖼. 𝖯𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽 𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗄. 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍.) ____________________________________

"Yah! Appa! Wake up!" 

Soobin screams while jumping up and down on his parents' bed.

"Appa! Dada! Appa--"

"Soobin-ah! Let appa and dada sleep!" Seulgi drags Soobin off the bed and scolds him for disturbing their sleep.

"No! They need to wake up 'cuz someone is at the door!" Soobin glares at his sister, then goes back to disturbing his fathers.

"Who?" Seulgi scrunched her nose up and tilted her head in confusion.

"I don't know! I just woke up first and I heard knocking and voices," Soobin shrugs and continues yelling for his fathers to wake up.

"Yah.. Soobin-ah.. what's with this chaos so early in the morning?" Jungkook says sleepily, then slowly gets up from the bed.

"We have visitors!" Both Soobin and Seulgi yell in unison, then they try to push Jungkook from behind to make him walk, but they miserably fail. Soobin walks back and concentrates on gathering all force, he gasps, and pushes Jungkook, who was on the verge of falling asleep standing up.

"For God's sake, Soobin! Do you really want me to make you starve today?" Jungkook says in a joking manner, trying his best to keep on a poker face.

"Nooo ducking way! Dada, you know I love you, right?" Soobin hugs his father's arm with a sneaky smile.

"Ducking? I suppose you spent too much time with Uncle Yoongi, right?"

They all turn to Jin, who's standing with his hands on his hips, and Jungkook bursted out laughing when he saw Jin's horrified expression.

"What are you laughing at?" Jin playfully slaps Jungkook, who was laughing even harder at the sight of Jin's red ears.

Jungkook laughter dies down when he hears knocking at the door, followed by familiar voices, "Hello?! Anybody home?"

"I swear to fucking God," he mumbles quietly to himself, but Jin still hears it.

"No swear--"

"Yeah, I know, I know," Jungkook interrupts Jin when he was about to scold him for swearing in front of their kids. 

"Babe," Jin's voice tone changes into a softer one, "go let them in."

"No--"

"Jungkook," he grabs Jungkook's clenched fists and caresses them with his thumb. Jungkook's clenched fists finally relaxed and he held Jin's hands tightly, "Baby, I just can't control myself. You know how furious I get when I even think about that fuc--"

Jungkook stopped himself from cursing and sighed heavily when he remembered that their kids were with them, too.

"No, Jin. I'm not opening the door. I know how caring and loving you are to everyone, but Jimin is different. You don't know Jimin enough to assume that he's just 'a good person that hasn't experienced love'. Don't get fooled by him, Jin," Jungkook stares into Jin's eyes with the most scary and serious expression. A facial expression that clearly shows that he's seen something that nobody has seen yet. How different can Jimin be?