𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟹

( Jin's POV )

I rubbed my sleepy eyes and tried to get up from the messy bed. I limped all the way to the kitchen and sluggishly made myself a cup of coffee to wake myself up since I was really exhausted.

I sat down on a stool at the kitchen counter and sipped my hot coffee while admiring the beautiful view you could see out of the big kitchen window. I snap out of my relaxing and peaceful state of mind once I heard Jungkook's raspy morning voice call my name. "Jin?"

I didn't bother to answer back as I could already hear his loud footsteps running like a child to where I am, the kitchen.
He stared at me for some time before simply saying, "I'll cook breakfast.''
I looked at him in confusion as he turned on the stove and began cooking.

"Why are you up so early?" I asked him before taking another sip of the coffee.

He turned to look at me. "I should be the one asking you that. Why are you already up when you can't even stand without leaning on to something?" He said then  turned back and focused on his cooking.

"Well, it's your fault." I mumble, earning a glare from Jungkook.

He clicked his tongue as he turned off the stove and headed towards me.

"I'm not hung-" I try to refuse the plate of  food he put in front of me but he cut me off with a stern voice. "You're eating this  whether you like it or not. Now, eat."
I stared at the food, analyzing it before I hesitatingly picked up the fork and began eating the simple breakfast. Jungkook also began eating after he saw me.

"Thank you for the food.'' I thanked him for the breakfast and put the empty and dirty plate in the sink. Jungkook also finished eating and put his plate in the sink as well. "I'll wash them," he said.

Suddenly, a wave of nausea hit me so intense that I ran as fast as I could to the bathroom, ignoring the harsh pain in my sore legs. I immediately fell onto my knees and held onto the toilet bowl and threw up everything I had just eaten.

Jungkook also entered the bathroom with a worried look on his face.

"What happened? Are you ok?" 

"I-I'm ok." I stuttered as I wiped my mouth with a towel. I got up slowly and went to the sink to wash my hands and face.

"Was the food I made for you not good?" Jungkook asked again, approaching me.

I quickly shook my head. "No, it's not because of that. I just feel bad and I don't know why," I said honestly.

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked me again, making me sigh.

"I just don't know! It's nothing now. I'm ok, alright?" I said irritatedly, slightly raising my voice at him.

"Try to be more careful. I'm going out. Don't go anywhere, stay at home. Do you understand?" He said sternly.

I nodded, not saying anything. He turned around and walked out the bathroom and then out of the house.

Immediately, I took out my phone and called Namjoon. My heart dropped as soon as he picked up.

"H-hello?" I said nervously.

"Yeah? What do ya' want?"

"Can we meet up today?" I quickly asked without beating around the bushes.

"Why?"

"I have something really, really important to discuss with you. Please." I said tensely, hoping he'll agree.

"No." He declined simply.

"Please, Namjoon. I beg you. This is really important," I implored him, earning a sigh in defeat from him.