𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟽

( Jin's POV )

I watched as he walked over to me and grabbed my hand away from my face, "You're right. I am."

I tried to release my hand from his grip, but he didn't even budge. He just stared at me with those .. sad-looking eyes.

"I-I know! So stop looking a-at me like that! I-I knew y-you were going to b-b-be angry! I'm f-fat and ugly and ... a-and p-p-pregnant--"

He quickly engulfed me in a hug, making me instantly cry even harder, as I hugged him even tighter.

"Enough, Jin! You're not fat nor ugly. I'm not angry at you for being pregnant," he whispered in my ear, then pulled apart to look at me.

"Then w-why?"

He shook his head, then stared into my eyes again, "I'm angry at you for not telling me sooner! Do you know how dangerous it is to hide something like this from me? I'm your husband. I need to know, babe!"

"Y-you're not angry that I'm p-pregnant?"

He suddenly chuckled, then picked me up and spun me around in his arms, as he continued to laugh like a little child.

"Of course fucking not! How could I be angry that we're having a baby? It's the best thing that could happen to us!"

My mood instantly changed from nervous and scared to over-whelmed when I saw his bunny smile. I'm really proud to have such a kind and loving husband in my life.

"I love you," I hugged him tightly, as he also hugged me back while holding me securely in his arms.

"I love you so much," I whispered in his ear, as tears rolled down my face

"I love you so much," I whispered in his ear, as tears rolled down my face. Tears just fell down as I wrapped my hands around his neck.

He put me down and kissed my tears away,
"I love you, too."

He caressed my pregnant belly, then kissed it, making me giggle at the weird feeling.

"I also love this little one," he kissed my belly again and again and again.

"Ok! Ok! I get it, babe," I said, pulling down my shirt over my stomach again. My stomach bump is not really that big, but I can't wait to see it slowly grow bigger.

"I also love this," he slapped my butt, smirking. I chuckled, "You do?"

He rolled his eyes, then clicked his tongue, "Duh!"

I leaned up and kissed him softly, "Prove it then!"

I was about to run off, but he pulled me in by my hand and switfly picked me up in his arms, "I will, baby!"

I pulled his shirt off, then kissed his broad chest. I looked at him, "Can I suck it?"

I noticed his surprised face at first, but then he smirked, "Go ahead."