𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸

"Just what the fuck is this?!" Jungkook roared as he glared at the old man.

"J-jungkook! When did you arrive home?" Jin asked as he went over to Jungkook and rubbed his arm to calm him down.

"Jin, it's not the time for that. Answer my question. Why is your father grabbing and touching your fucking ass?!" He said as he stared at Jin, who was speechless.

"It's.. it's not what you think," Jin finally muttered after thinking what to say.

''How the fuck is it not what I think?! I saw how he fucking touched you!'' Jungkook raged as he noticed the old man smirking as he stared at Jin's body.

Jungkook wasn’t thinking when he let out his boiling antipathy and swung his tight fist, too quick and potent, into the old man's jaw; the impact like thousands of venomous blades piercing apart his clammed fist.

 The old man punched him back, it hit his jaw with such force blood pooled into his mouth.

Jungkook wiped his bloody mouth and grasped the old man's head in his hands and brought his knee cap up to his nose, there was a blunt crack and he released his grey haired head.

Crimson leaked from both his nostrils and his nose was twisted right. He drew his fist back again and it ploughed into Jungkook's stomach.

"Stop! Father, Jungkook!" Jin screamed as he covered his eyes because of the pool of blood on the floor.

They ignored Jin's voice telling them to stop and continued to fight. Jungkook hit him continuously until the old man fell to the floor and passed out.

"Jungkook! W-what did you do?!" Jin exclaimed as he ran over to his collapsed father on the floor. Jungkook grabbed him before he could touch the man.

"Leave him. He's fine," Jungkook stated simply and he pulled Jin closer to him, their lips almost touching. They stared into each other's eyes before Jin quickly pulled away from him.

"Jungkook, please don't be mad," he whispered softly.

"Why?" Jungkook asked, confused.

"Um.. my father..is going to live with us," Jin finally said.

"What?!" Jungkook exclaimed.

"Only for some time! He doesn't have anywhere else to go. Please," he pleaded as he looked into Jungkook's eyes with a sad pout on his face.

Jungkook sighed heavily and shook his head, "Fine. But don't ever go out of my sight. You'll be staying with me, understand?"

Jin nodded eagerly, but his face fell when he noticed Jungkook's mouth and nose bleeding, "Jungkook, stop getting into fights. Look how bad you're bleeding!"

He gently touched Jungkook's bloody lips, then sighed, "Wait here."

Jungkook watched him run somewhere and return with an aid kit in his hands.

"Take a sit," Jin said as he pointed to the couch. Jungkook sat down on the couch with a sigh.

"It's really nothing. I don't know why you're so worried about me, for fuck's sake," he complained as Jin was treating his face.

"Of course I'm worried about you. It's something normal to help dear ones. Now, stop talking," Jin softly said as he applied a cold, wet washcloth to his lips. He pressed gently but firmly on his lips, so the bleeding would stop.

"Deah wones?" Jungkook asked, his voice muffled. Jin giggled at Jungkook's muffled and adorable voice, "Yes, dear ones." 

Jungkook smiled slightly as he heard and saw Jin giggling like a child.