𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟻

Jin woke up in an uncomfortable position, with his shoes and coat still on. He slowly took them off and put them nicely, the coat on the hanger, and the shoes on the shoe rack.

He went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast, even if his head and body ached. He lazily put the food on the dining table and went back on the couch.

Some time later, Jungkook also woke up. He walked sluggishly to the living room, where Jin is. He eyed the sleeping man up and down, and went up to him. He bent down very close to Jin and screamed in his ear, "Wake up!"

Jin opened his eyes and glared at the man infront of him.

"There's breakfast in the dining room," he said before closing his eyes again.

"I don't give a fuck about breakfast! Why are you still sleeping? Look at the time," Jungkook spat as he grabbed Jin's hand.

"Stop, Jungkook. I'm tired.. I want to sleep," Jin muttered slowly while trying to escape Jungkook's grip on his hand.

"Tired? Why are you so tired?" Jungkook grabbed Jin's face and turned it to face him. Jin dug his nails into the man's hand, trying to get him to stop.

"Leave me alone, Jungkook!"

"I'm so fucking scared," Jungkook mocked.

"Please, Jungkook. I'm serious," Jin said with a pleading tone.

Jungkook stared at the man, who had dark circles under his eyes and slight cuts on his chest. He turned Jin's face all around to see the scratches better.

"Why do you have cuts and scratches, again?" he finally asked in a caring tone, forgetting the reason why he came here in the first place.

"A.. c-cat.. scratched me," Jin stuttered while thinking of an excuse.

"A cat?" Jungkook repeated while observing the scratches.

"Yes," Jin muttered with his head down to avoid Jungkook's eyes.

Jungkook lifted Jin's head and stared into his glossy eyes. They stood minutes like that, before Jungkook got up and left.

Jin could feel little butterflies in his stomach as he touched his chin, where Jungkook had touched him.

He leaned back down on the couch and closed his eyes, almost falling asleep again before Jungkook exclaimed again from the dining room, "Come here, Jin!".

He got up painfully and went into the dining room as well. He saw Jungkook eating the already cold food.

"Why are you eating cold food? I'll cook you something nice and warm," he said, taking the plate of cold food away.

Jungkook watched the other man scrunch his face up as he accidentally cut his finger while cutting the vegetables.

Jungkook shook his head as he said, "Come here."

Jin slowly headed to Jungkook, who was sitting on a chair at the table. Jungkook took Jin's finger into his hand and observed the small cut.

"It's not that serious. A plaster will do," he said as he went to take a plaster. He finally found one and put it on Jin's slender finger.

"Thank you," he muttered, then hurried back to the kitchen counters as soon as Jungkook finished putting on the plaster.

He soon finished the warm breakfast and placed the plate infront of Jungkook.

"Thanks, I guess," he muttered while taking a bite out of the warm food.

Jin heard the man's small whisper, and smiled to himself. He was about to leave the dining room, before Jungkook spoke again, "Aren't you hungry?".