𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟸

Jin was standing infront of an old strip club in a dark small alley. He took a deep breath in and rang the broken doorbell. He tried knocking on the dirty black door and waited for the man to open the door.

"You're late," he said as he opened the door and let Jin in.

"What do you want?"

"Sit down on the couch," the man threw himself on the old green couch and signed for Jin to follow him.

Jin slowly sat down on the couch and looked at the other man, who was lighting up his cigarette.

"You're still smoking?" Jin asked the man, who had a cigarette hanging in his mouth.

"Yeah, it's somethin' I can't control," the man said after he stopped coughing.

"Anyway, you probably know why I called you here, right?" he raised an eyebrow and exhaled the smoke.

"Yeah," Jin rubbed his temples with his eyes closed and released another sigh.

"You probably thought I forgot about this whole thing, right? You thought I'll let you go?" the man said while rubbing the cigarette butt against the table infront.

He got up and went somewhere. He returned with a black bag in his hands.

"Here," he handed Jin the black bag.

Jin took the black bag and opened it. He stared at the things inside it and looked back at the man in front of him.

"Will I have to do anything besides this?" he asked while looking at the things inside the black bag in disgust.

"Ehh, probably not. But if he offers a lot of money, then you'll need to," he smirked at the thought of a lot of money.

"Now, hurry up. We don't have time!"

Jin hurried up to the bathroom and changed as quick as he could. He looked at himself in the mirror.

He was wearing a black choker with a chain leash and a sexy transparent lace top, that showed his pink nipples, with black shorts exposing his long pale legs. He put the black mask over his eyes and went out of the bathroom.

Voices and whispers filled up the room when they saw the man walk up to the small black stage with a pole on it.

"Ooh, damn!"

"Is he new?"

"Such a slut.."

"Ew, that's so gay!"

"Ayy doll! Look over here!"

"He's so ugly!"

"That ass.."

Jealous women and horny men talked and gossiped about him continuously.

A blonde lady, dressed in a red bunny suit with half her legs and chest showing, picked up the fallen microphone from the floor and waved to the crowd.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome to this beautiful strip clup, Bunny Slope! We have a new dancer to entertain you guys, today! He has danced for us in the past, but he unfortunately quit. But he is back now!" she chirped with a bright smile.

Her facial expressions changed every second, from smiling, to slightly pouting, and then back to a smiley face.

"Please welcome him and our other strippers with a round of applause!"

The crowd was clapping and whistling when Jin and some other ladies appeared on the stage. Jin looked at the blonde lady and nodded his head.

The lady placed the microphone on the floor near the stage's corner and went off the stage, leaving Jin alone with the other strippers and with the crowd.