𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

The wind was sighing and thrashing in the tree tops and the boughs moaned.

The morning was cold and wet with a brisk wind sweeping the rain across the land.

A curtain of rain beat down from the heavens.

Jin woke up all alone on the cold bed. He heard the shower running and let a sigh of relief.

"Jungkook?" he called to make sure it's him in the shower and not someone else.

"Yeah?" Jin heard Jungkook reply with an annoyed and deep voice.

"Nothing," he said under his breath.

Jungkook came out of the shower with only a towel on his hips, and his toned chest exposed. Jin caught sight of the man and quickly covered his eyes with his small hands. Jungkook couldn't help but release a deep chuckle seeing the younger man.

"What? Don't you like this?" Jungkook smirked as he touched his abs and flexed his muscles.

"No," Jin whispered softly.

"You don't?"

Jungkook walked towards Jin, who was sitting on the bed. He grabbed Jin's hands and placed them onto his abs and slowly moved them lower and lower. Jin pushed him away and sat up from the bed.

"Didn't you say you already have a lover? Stop doing things like that!" Jin tried to run, but he was stopped by Jungkook.

"Sit down and don't give me orders. Did you forget who I am?" Jungkook pushed him back onto the bed. He grabbed Jin's chin harshly and forcefully kissed him.

"Mmm!" Jin hit the older man's back to make him stop.

Jungkook glared at the struggling man, before going out of the hotel room and leaving him all alone again.

Jin wiped his mouth in tears and pulled on his hair harshly. Jungkook was probably fucking his other lover, while Jin was sitting on the cold bed sobbing and crying his eyes out.

"Jungkook? Can I meet him?" Jimin pleaded again with his high pitched voice.

"How many times do I have to repeat myself?" Jungkook's voice echoed in the room as he got up from the bed, followed by Jimin.

"But I have to know who he is!" Jimin exclaimed with his hands in the air.

"Why is it so important?!" Jungkook raged with a red furious face.

"You're going to be living together with him in a few days. I want to know what he's like! I want to talk to him," Jimin grabbed his boyfriend's hands and looked at him with his fake puppy eyes.

"Fine," Jungkook sighed and finally agreed to let the pouting man meet the other man, who he assumed was still in the old hotel room.

"Yay! I love you so much!" the man smiled and jumped up and down.

They went out of their hotel room and headed to Jin's hotel room. Jungkook decided to be 'polite' and actually knock before entering the room.