𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟻

Jin got out of bed and cleaned himself up. He dressed himself and finally went downstairs after hesitating for a while.

"Jin! Why did you take so long?" His mother asked him in a worried tone.

"We were getting to know each other," Jungkook interrupted Jin before he could even open his mouth.

"Oh, that's wonderful! Let's go prepare dinner!" Mrs. Jeon clasped her hands together while looking at Mrs. Kim.

"Don't you dare say a word to anyone about what had just happened," he hissed in Jin's ears as soon as they were left alone in the room.

"Do you understand?" he continued.

"Yes," Jin said while nodding slowly.

"Jin, come here!" he heard his father say.

Jin hurried out and went into the living room where his father always stays.

"Go prepare dinner. Did I teach you to laze around? Don't make your mother do things that you should be doing," his father scolded him.

"What were you doing upstairs? I hope you know I made you marry that guy for the money. Don't whore around, little bitch. Or do you want to become dirty like your mother?" he continued to scold Jin like there was no tomorrow. 

"Give me your hands!"

* * * * * *

Jungkook was in the kitchen looking in his phone. He heard little sniffs and cries come from the living room, but he ignored them and continued looking on his phone.

Jin entered the kitchen with swollen red  lips and hands. His lower lip slightly cut, bleeding a little, his hair and shirt messed up.

Jungkook stared at Jin for a while. He didn't think anything of it and carried on doing his own thing.

"Jin? What happened to you?" his mother exclaimed in shock.

"Mother, let me prepare dinner," Jin said, ignoring his mother's questions.

"Jin! You're bleeding!" His mother pointed out his bleeding lip.

"I'm fine! Just stop!"

He let out a sigh, "Please, mother, I'm just tired, that's all.

His mother shook her head and sighed as she at her poor son.

What is going on? Is it really what she thinks it is?

She went out of the kitchen and went to keep Mr & Mrs. Jeon company.

Jin's father entered the kitchen. He glared at Jin, and then at Jungkook.

Jin hurried to the fridge to take out the ingredients and start cooking. He started cutting the vegetables on an oak cutting board, he felt something poke his lower back and a gross warm breath on his neck.

He was clearly uncomfortable.

"Father? Could you please move? I can't cook properly," Jin tried to make his father go away from him.

Jungkook stared at the scene evolving in front of him. He still didn't think anything of it and remained silent.

"Jin, you should cut the cucumbers thicker. I thought you liked a thick cucumber," his father let out a short laugh and moved even closer to Jin, his lower body pressing against him.

Jungkook looked at their interaction and saw Jin struggling to escape his father's grip. He looked at the older man's boner and shook his head in disgust.

"What the fuck?" he muttered.

He stood up and walked towards the disturbing scene.

"He doesn't need your help, old man."

Jungkook pushed the man away from Jin. Mr. Kim scoffed and went out of the kitchen room, not wanting to put up a fight with the stronger man.

"Does he always do that?" Jungkook turned around and asked Jin.

"N-no! He's a great father! He's just um... drunk right now and he maybe thought I was mother," Jin protested nervously.

Jungkook went back and sat at the counter and Jin continued cooking. Jungkook observed his pretty figure and how calm he looked while cooking.

"Dinner's ready!" Jin said as he set up the table.

Everyone was sitting at the table.

Jungkook was sitting across Jin, and his parents were both sitting next to him. 

On the other side of the table was Jin, accompanied by his father, and on the end of the table was Mrs. Kim who was sitting across Mrs. Jeon.

"Thank you for the meal!"

Everyone except Jungkook thanked Jin.

Whilst everyone was eating and talking, Mr. Kim cautiously extended his arm and started caressing Jin's inner thighs under the dining table.

Jin's father was, in fact, really drunk. But he knows that the one he's touching now is not his wife, it's his son.

Jin closed his thighs together tightly, but his father harshly pinched his legs causing him to let out a small moan in pain. Jin put his hands over his mouth and tried to get up from the table.

"Where do you think you're going?" Mr. Kim grabbed Jin's hand which makes him fall back onto the chair.

"Dear, let's not make a scene," Mrs. Kim said, glaring at her husband.

"You're going to make one awesome son-in-law! The food was delicious. I was worried my son would remain single all his life!" Mrs. Jeon laughed as she opened a new subject.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jeon," Jin responded with a small smile.

"I agree," Mr. Jeon said as he patted his stomach and let out a small chuckle.

Jin giggled at Mr. Jeon's cute action.

"Oh, just look at the time! It's sad that we already have to leave." Mrs. Jeon looked at her watch, which displayed 20:35 pm.

* * * * * *

"I had a wonderful time talking to you, Mr and Mrs. Jeon! Feel free to visit us again,"
Mrs. Kim said happily as she greeted them out.

"Likewise, Mrs. Kim. See you all soon!" Mrs. Jeon greeted back.

Jungkook rolled his eyes and went inside the car first, leaving his parents behind.