𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾

(𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗏𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎𝗍.)

Jin woke up feeling much more worse than yesterday. Despite the horrible pain, he still prepared warm breakfast for Jungkook, who was still sleeping like a log. He assumed Jimin was sleeping together with him, so he also prepared breakfast for him. He left the warm food on the dining table and lied down on the soft couch.

Sitting there with nothing to stare at but a white wall was excruciatingly dull, he checked his phone over and over again. He stared at his phone contacts and spotted Hoseok's number. He put the phone to his ear and listened to the boring ringing. His face immediately lit up as the man finally answered.

"Jin! I've missed you so much! Why didn't you call me sooner?" Jin chuckled as he could imagine the other man pouting while saying that.

"I'm sorry. Could we meet up? I'm really bored and Jungkook is.... busy right now," Jin said while heading to his room to dress himself up.

"Of course! What kind of question is that?! I'll come pick you up!" Hoseok exclaimed and ended the call, making Jin burst out in laughter. When he was all prettied up, he made sure to grab his coat and scarf before going outside in the cold and wintery weather.

"Jiiiiin!! Over here!"

He saw the cheerful man waving while crossing the street. They hugged eachother and walked side by side to the nearest café.

"So, what have you been doing?", Jin started once they were sitting at the table with their orders

"Ehh.. nothing much. Oh, did I tell you that Yoongi is a doctor?" he asked with a bright smile and his finger up in the air.

"Yoongi?" Jin squinted his eyes in confusion.

Hoseok pouted playfully, "My boyfriend! I showed you a photo of him, don't you remember?"

"I don't think I remember," Jin teased the pouting man.

"I know you do, so stop playing around! Anyway, he's a doctor. And he's not just any doctor... he's Dr. Min! Doesn't that sound so cute?! He sounds like those doctors you see in cartoons! Min would soon be my surname as well! Ahhh.."

His eyes were shining as he was talking about his boyfriend. He reached out for Jin's hands, "Anyway, what have you been doing? Is Jungkook nice to you?"

Jin lowered his head at the thought of Jungkook being alone with Jimin, "I guess... even if he has another boyfriend," he muttered the last part.

"He has another what?!" Hoseok exclaimed as he could barely manage to hear what Jin had said.