𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟸

Both of their heads snapped to the window. Jin's eyes widened and Jungkook's darkened ...

The stranger that had knocked on their window ran away, infuriating Jungkook.

He grabbed his clothes and put them back on before attempting to leave the car, but was pulled back by Jin.

"Stay here, babe. I'll be back in a bit," he whispered to Jin, then wrapped him in a warm blanket he found in the backseats.

Jin nodded, but he was still nervous and confused about what Jungkook was about to do. He hugged his own body to warm himself up as he watched Jungkook run after the stranger.

Jin sighed, thinking it wasn't that serious to run after the stranger. Maybe he was just messing around. Jin didn't get to see the stranger's face completely since he had a black hood on, but he looked strangely familiar. Too familiar.

( Jungkook's POV )

I sprinted off to where I saw him run, looking for him desperately. I heard a twig break behind me and I quickly turned around.

"Have you missed me, Jungkook?"

Jungkook frowned as he walked towards him, "How the fuck do y-"

"I know everything," he said, cutting me off.

"Then take off that fucking hood and face me like a fucking man!"

He broke out into loud laughter, making me feel as if I was being mocked by that fucker.

He took off his hood, smiling, "Jungkook, don't you recognise your own twin brother?"

I stared at him in shock, then released a big sigh of relief. I hugged him tightly, "Aish, you shithead! Did you really have to go and scare me like that?"

I pulled away and looked at him, "And how the fuck could I recognise you if you had a black hood covering half your face?"

He chortled, then hit my shoulder as he winked, "But I have to admit that you have quite the beautiful spouse, Kook."

"I think you mean 'the most perfect and beautif-"

"Yeah, yeah, stop showing off, man," he cut me off again.

"Hey, let me show off my baby, Sungjae," I said seriously, then continued to talk about how my spouse is the most perfect human being.

"You've really changed, Kook. I remember how immature and aggressive you were back then. It's funny to think about it now, but it's also sad to imagine what your spouse had to go through," he patted my shoulder and I nodded sadly.

"I know and I regret everything I did to him. I was stupid and thought I was really in love with Jimin, but he doesn't even compare to Jin. He cared for me and loved me truly, but I still did so many horrible things to him," I said, thinking back to all the pain I put him through.

"But he forgave me, and I'm really grateful for that. He's a fucking angel," I continued, smiling widely.

"He must be really amazing! I'm really excited to meet him!" he screamed, jumping up and down.

"Keep in mind that he's mine, so don't try any of that bullshit," I said, making him break into a fit of laughter. Gosh, I can't say that hearing that hiena laugh of his after so many years doesn't make me tear up. But it's also so fucking annoying!

"Calm down, Kook! I have my special someone, too," he said, wiping his teary eyes after laughing so hard.

"So my dear brother isn't singing songs about being lonely anymore?"