𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿

(𝖶𝖺𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗇𝗀! 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗆𝖺𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗇𝗍𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗏𝗎𝗅𝗀𝖺𝗋 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌. 𝖨𝖿 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗍𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾, 𝗉𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗌𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗈𝗎t)

"Jungkook, stop! I didn't do anything!", Jin defended himself while covering his face. His eyes started shaking as he saw Jungkook unbuckling his belt.

"Don't fucking lie to me! You fucking whore!", he lashed out and hit Jin's exposed legs with his belt.

"You fucking bitch! You dare to come in my house after whoring around all day?!" he continued to seethe while Jin was sobbing and begging him to stop.

Jin suddenly threw himself into his arms and buried his face into the crook of his neck, startling the other man.

"Jungkook, please.. believe me. I didn't do anything wrong," he whispered and pleaded against the man's skin.

Jungkook's hands were awkwardly hanging in the air, he brought them down to Jin's waist. The warmth from Jin's body made his heart feel warm and weird.

Jin shut his eyes close and embraced the other man as tight as he could. Some tears escaped his eyes, but he quickly wiped them away and tried to calm himself.

Jungkook pushed Jin away and left the house with a trail of curse words.

Jin relieved a sigh of relief and slid down the wall with tears flooding his eyes.

"Ring, ring, ring", his phone suddenly began ringing

"Ring, ring, ring", his phone suddenly began ringing. He glanced at it and picked it up sluggishly.

"Hello?", he said as he put the phone to his ear. "Be here at 7:00 PM sharp", the deep voice ended the call. Jin looked at the time, 6:30 PM. He closed his eyes and stayed like that for some time, before he finally got up and drove to the strip club in his brand new car.

He arrived a couple minutes earlier and went to get ready in the bathroom stall. He heard a door open and close.

"Joon, we should stop this. Just think about how bad they must feel!" he heard a strangely familiar voice.

"Do you think it doesn't hurt me? This is the only choice I have left. It's that damn old man's fault that I'm now like this, a fucking mess!" another familiar voice exclaimed, his voice slightly cracking.

"Joon, he's gone! He's no longer with us, you don't need to punish yourself like this!" the husky, but smooth voice echoed in the empty bathroom.

Jin peeked through the door and saw Namjoon crying while hugging the man that had helped him, Taehyung.

Jin hurried out of the bathroom as soon as they had left. As he was on the stage, all he could think about was Namjoon and Taehyung. What kind of relationship did the two have?