𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺

(𝙹𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

"Jungkook! Come eat breakfast!" I said while setting up the table with delicious korean cuisine. I heard a loud slam and figured it was Jungkook coming out of the bedroom.

He entered the kitchen with a long yawn, and stared at me, putting the ingredients back into the fridge. He stood there and watched me, not saying anything.

"Umm.. Jungkook, the food is on the table in the dining room," I said, uncomfortable under his gaze.

"Where did you go last night, again?" he muttered slowly. He looked somewhat upset, or was I only imagining it?

"At a friend's house," I whispered back.

He didn't say anything and went straight to the dining room. I followed him shortly after, and we started eating breakfast in awkward silence.

"Are you mad?" I finally decided to ask the man infront of me.

"Stop asking stupid questions. Why would I be fucking mad?" he suddenly raised his voice, and looked at me as if I had said something abnormal.

"I was only asking you. You don't need to shou–" I said, defending myself, but I was interrupted midway by him again.

"Only fucking asking? I can shout all I want! I do whatever the fuck I please!" he shouted as he rose up from his chair.

"Who the fuck do you think you are, telling me what I should do and not do? You're only a fucking slut! A whore!" he continued shouting.

He stopped and glared at me, then threw everything off the table and left the house, still muttering curse words.

I was left dumbfounded by the man's sudden fit. I stared at the food on the floor, the broken glasses and plates.

I bent over and picked up the bigger pieces of broken glass, and left the smaller ones there to sweep them with the broom later on.

The glass all over the floor tiles didn't bother me, my father used to throw fits like these all the time, but I wasn't expecting Jungkook to act like that again.

He seemed really relaxed these past few days, he didn't even shout at me and actually talked nicely to me.

"Ding dong," I heard the doorbell, and ran over to open the door.

"Hey," the man infront of me, Jimin, waved his hands in my face.

"Why are you here?"

He bumped into my shoulder as he welcomed himself inside. He threw himself on the coach and put his legs on the coffee table, making himself at home.

"So? How's your show going?" he asked, with a slight smirk on his face.

"Show?" I said, confused.

"Don't act dumb. Aren't you a stripper? You do little shows for horny men, duh," Jimin remarked rudely as he chewed the gum in his mouth. I looked at him and kept my mouth shut, embarassed.

"Cat got your tongue?" he mocked, sticking out his own tongue.

"I'm guessing you finished your father pretty good, right? I should suck my dad, too. Don't you think?" he continued with a huge grin spread on his face.

"What?!" I exclaimed, my face reddening with pure anger.

"What did you say?! Why d–"

I was cut off as he harshly dug his fingers into my flesh and said with clenched teeth, "Do you also bounce up and down on my man, you slut? Answer me, bitch!"

He slapped me across the face and spat, luckily missing my face. I scrunched my nose in disgust, and pushed him away from me with all my force.

"You know nothing about me. You don't have a clue how much I've suffered and put up with my father! You don't know how it feels to go to your own home and feel uncomfortable! I don't dance on a pole and let strangers touch me because I enjoy it, I do it because I have to!" I exclaimed, tears streaming down my face.

He stared at me with wide, surprised eyes, but regained himself and clicked his tongue, "Ugh! Whatever!"

He left the house with a loud door slam.

* * * * * *

The night rides in on a horse of pure midnight velvet, beckoned by the stars under a the glow of a full moon.

As the colours of the day rest, perhaps dream of the morrow, the hillside becomes its monochrome beauty, shapes that make an ever-changing, ever-present puzzle, question and answer united.

I looked at the big clock on the wall. I sighed and headed back to the strip club.
My heart ached as I saw the ugly and miserable place right in front of my eyes. I went inside 'Bunny Slope' and prepped myself up for the big hungry crowd.

(𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

Jin was dancing and moving his body flawlessly, until suddenly he took on a pale look, as if he'd been painted with white-wash - even his lips were barely there.

Then with one step backwards, he crumpled like a puppet suddenly released of their strings. Gasps and screams from the crowd resonated. Two bodyguards went onto the stage carried the man to another room.

The bunny lady took a microphone and apologised for the sudden incident. The strippers carried on dancing and everything was back to normal.

Back in the changing room, Jin was lying collapsed on a blanket thrown onto the floor. The bodyguards left him there and went on with their day, watching the other strippers dance.

Hours later, Jin woke up with a terrible headache. He went to the bunny lady and asked her if he could leave earlier.

The lady didn't let him go and forced him to dance some more. More hours later, he finally arrived home after performing on that stage nonstop and also giving people lapdances, only for a couple of dollars.

He inhaled his home's scent and let himself fall on the nearest couch. Little snores filled up the whole room as his eyelids immediately closed at the contact with the soft couch.

Jungkook also arrived home, 30 minutes later. He saw the exhausted man sleeping on the couch with his coat and shoes on. Jungkook ignored Jin and let him sleep uncomfortably on the couch, and went in his own bedroom.