𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾

( 5 YEARS LATER )

"Appa! Appa! Dada! One little monkey--"

"Yah! Soobin-ah! No shouting!"

"Ehh?! Seulgi ish shouting too!"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are!"

"I'm not!"

"You are!"

"Yah! Don't argue with me! I'm older than you!"

"Yah! Seulgi ish only older than me by one .. or two .. or three second!"

"I'm still older! Ha ha!"

"Ok and? Seulgi ish an old lady! Ha ha ha!"

"And Soobin is a fat pig! All you do is eat and eat and eat!"

"We're both pigs, then! But I'm the prettier pig!"

"Boys can't be pretty! You're ugly!"

"Then you're also ugly!"

"I'm a girl! And girls can't be ugly! And-- and ... you look like a bean!

"But boys also can't be ugly! And I don't look like a bean! You-- you look like Mr. Bean!"

"What?! I don't-- I don't love you anymore! Ugly bean!"

"I also don't lo-lobe you! And I don't look like a bean! You're just h-hungwy!"

With that, Soobin sticks out his tongue and quickly turns around and waddles to the corner of their shared room. He curles up and stares at the pastel coloured wall.

Seulgi stares at the back of her twin brother's head in disbelief and with her mouth wide open. She goes on her side of their shared room and jumps on her bed, then cuddles with her small basketball pillow.

A couple minutes later, Soobin shyly goes to his sister and sits next to her. He hesitantly kisses her forehead, "I'm sorry, Seulgi. You're not ugly or old lady. You kinda look like Mr. Bean, though ..."

"Yah!" She instantly sits up and glares at her cute brother grinning widely.

"I'm just joking, just joking! Seulgi is pretty, but you act like boy!"

"Soobin is handsome, too. But you act like a girl!" She giggled, proud of her comeback.

"Seulgi is handsome! Like boys!"

"Soobin is pretty! Like girls!"

"I know, I know!"

They both burst out laughing while clapping their small hands.

"Dinner's ready!"

Their father's voice interrupts their laughter and they soon race down the stairs to the dining table. They sit down while grinning and staring at the delicious food on the table, "Food! Food!"

"Did you wash your hands?"

They both shake their heads and say in unison, "Noo~"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

Seulgi is the one to arrive in the bathroom first, since Soobin is quite slow. She climbs on her little chair, so she could reach the sink. She hums while washing her hands with soap, then she dries them with her favourite towel, which is a pastel green towel with cute, small balls all around it.

Soobin stares at her admiring her personal towel in annoyance, "Seulgi-ah! Hurry up!"

Seulgi folds her towel neatly and puts it in her small drawer, so only she would be able to use it. She turns around and glares at her brother, "Don't you dare use my towel."