𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟹

(𝙹𝚒𝚗'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅)

The world is as silent as if it ended in the night. The sun is still resolutely below the horizon and the street is as dark as some old-school black and white movie.

As I close my eyes I feel the heady pull of my dreams, beckoning me back to play. Like a little kid at the swings who's been told it's home-time, I turn begrudgingly to the light switch and flick it, immediately the room is bathed in that unnatural electric glow. Jungkook glared at me and went back to sleep with a groan.

"Jungkook.. we have to get ready," I said as I watched him snore again.

"Jungkook, wake up! Today we have to move in together and we won't have time to pack everything," I said louder while shaking him a little to wake him up.

He suddenly grabbed my hand and pulled me into the bed, under the covers. He cuddled me from behind and put his lips on the back of my neck, whispering inaudabile things which gave me tickles.

"Hm...Ji...min," I heard him murmer against the back of my neck while pulling me closer to him.

I tried to get up and leave, but I couldn't escape his grip on my waist. He started kissing my back and licking my neck. I shrieked at the sudden movements and pushed him away with all my power. He fell on the floor near the bed with a loud thud.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" he yelled while getting up and brushing the imaginary dust off him.

"What is wrong with you?"

"What?" he said while stepping closer to me. I quickly closed my eyes and put my hands infront of my face as he raised his hand towards me.

He gently slapped my hands away and said while touching my face, "Relax. You have small cuts on your face and chest. Where were you last night?"

"I.. I was at my .. my parents' house," I stuttered nervously.

He looked at me doubtfully, but then nodded his head. He left the room and I let out a sigh of relief. He returned shortly with a first aid kit in his hands.

He kneeled down infront of me and said, "This might sting a bit".

I scrunched my nose up at the pain. He noticed and treated my wounds more gently. After treating my cuts, he got a phone call from someone.

"Right now?" he glanced at me while talking with someone on the phone.

"Ok. I'll wait for you then," he said and closed his phone.

He looked at me and said, "Jimin's coming over in a few minutes. Go make something to eat".

I nodded and went in the kitchen. This hotel suite was rather comfy and nice, it had everything you needed. I heard voices and laughter come from the living room.

"Babe, stop!" Jimin laughed.

"I'm hungry!" he complained.

"Be patient. Jin's cooking right now," I heard Jungkook say.

"Could you hurry up?" Jimin raised his voice for me to hear him.

"It's ready. You can come in," I said.

They came in the kitchen and sat down at the dining table. I placed the food in the middle and handed them empty plates.

Jimin looked at me in disgust and said, "So, you think I'm going to serve myself? Where are your manners?".

"Oh, I thought–"

"Jin! Do you want me to tell Jungkook your little secret?" he put his index finger against my lips and winked at me.