𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟶

The Wedding Day had finally arrived.

Jin, dressed in his wedding suit, was putting on makeup to cover the bruises and marks on his face.

He looked in the mirror and smiled. If he's really going to be marrying today, why not at least try to be positive and happy? Even though, his fiance claims to already have a lover and has attempted to rape him, Jin has had worse things done to him by other people.

He had his mind set on changing his fiance and to make him a better person. He didn't want his fiance to love him, he just wanted him to appreciate each other's presence and build up a friendly relationship.

Jin told himself that Jungkook was a loving and caring person deep down, but others don't realise it and think he's a crazy and arrogant man. Jin was distracted from his thoughts as his mother opened his bedroom door.

 Jin was distracted from his thoughts as his mother opened his bedroom door

He looked at her and gave her a small smile. Mrs. Kim went up to her son, who was sitting on a chair infront of the fancy mirror, and hugged him from behind.

"You look stunning, son," she admired her son's beauty and caressed his back.

"Thank you, mom," Jin stood up to hug his mother tightly. Mrs. Kim kindly returned the hug and patted his back.

Jungkook was getting his makeup and hair done by one of his stylist. He was scrolling through his phone as he told the woman what to do with his hair. His mother barged inside and told them to hurry up because they need to leave earlier. The stylist finished the man's hair and handed Jungkook the best cologne she had for him to apply it on himself.

Seokjin

What a wonderful day it was for an outdoor wedding in autumn: warm, but not terribly so

A pleasant breeze from the north rustled in the surrounding shrubs, cooling the guests and family members as they took their seats on either side of the walk leading to the gazebo.