Morning

The light was shining through the gap between the curtains and into Everly's eyes. She blinked rapidly a few times, then rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand. She slowly sat up and groaned. She looked to the right where Finnick was last night but he wasn't there. She sighed and climbed out of her bed. She picked up her dark red dressing gown from the floor and walked towards the door to her room.

The house was completely empty and silent as Everly walked down the marble stairs and into the kitchen where her and Finnick talked the night before. She opened one of the cabinets, pulled out a white medium sized bowl and placed it on the countertop. Next, she tiredly walked over to the fridge and lazily pulled it open. She took out strawberries, grapes , raspberries, blueberries and a yoghurt. She few of each and chucked them into the bowl. She put them back in the fridge and took the bowl to the breakfast bar where she sat down. It took her a while to notice a small piece of paper that was on top of it. But when she did, she picked it and started to read it as she ate.

Dear Everly,

I'm sorry to have to leave on such short notice but I had to go into the Capitol to deal with a few things. I probably wont see you until the Quarter Quell as we'll probably have to mentor the tributes so I wanted to tell you stay safe, Love. Times are changing. Especially after Katniss and Peeta won last year's games. I'm pretty sure you know about the revolts that have been taking place. If you see anything just promise me that you'll try not to get hurt and run. I'll see you soon. I promise.

Love Finnick.

She collapsed onto the table with her heads in her arms and groaned loudly.

"I don't love him she says. He doesn't love me. I think there's something wrong in your head." Jess stood beside her as she looked at the note.

"Shut up." She shouted into her arms. Jess rubbed her shoulders with her hands.

"Come on. The Quarter Quells going to be announced later and I need to get a few things." Everly looked up slightly.

"Who wants to go outside. There are people."

"So as soon as Finnick goes you become grumpy and I have to deal with it. That's hardly fair." Everly didn't reply. "Well I guess I'll just take all your clothes as your not going to go outside." She walked out the room and upstairs.

Everly suddenly jumped up out of the chair and charged after her shrieking "Oh no you don't you bish!" She thudded up the stairs screaming. She ran into her room where Jess was going through her wardrobe and tackled her onto her bed grabbing onto her pillow that was at the end of the bed and hit her head with it. Her screams were muffled by the pillow as she tried to pry it off of her. Everly moved the pillow and Jess quickly stood up and ran out of her room. "And stay out. Ya bish" She slammed the door shut.