Rose

She screamed in frustration and ran. Away from her problems. Her fears. And her family. Family. What was it? A burden with never ending arguments? Or the people who will always love you, care for you and will always be you family?
She  ran to the woods she had been with Finnick a few days ago. She slammed her clenched fists into the hard bark making her hands bleed terribly. She repeated this again and again. Mixing her blood with the dirt of the wood until she fell.

"Try not to show your talents too much. Watch out for 1,2 and 4 they'll probably set out to kill you from the start." Clara fussed as they walked towards the training centre. Once they came to a halt Everly looked at her in confusion.
"Why aren't you helping Charlie?" Clara smiles slightly.
"Trust me I tried. Go on. Enjoy yourself."
"Well those are wise words. Have fun being sent to your certain death Everly."
"Just go kid." Clara ruffled her hair and pushed her through the large training doors.
Inside were the other tributes. All of them were huge most likely all older than her except for one girl in the corner who had long black hair, bright blue eyes and was quite short who smiled at her as she walked into the room.
Everly realised she was late "Great first impression Everly." She thought as she walked over to the painting zone where the other girl was.
She was now hunched over on the ground with a leaf in her hand and a piece of paper in the other. Everly reaches out to her shoulder and gently poked it. The dark haired girl turned quickly and looked wide eyed at Everly.
"Hey...well this is awkward. I'm Everly and I wondered if you wanted to be allies as we both are quite young and I thought..."
"Yes!" The girl sprung up from the floor and wrapped her arms around her tightly "My names Rose by the way I'm from district 12."
Everly clutched the rose necklace tightly to her chest as she started sobbing. "Rose. I don't know what to do. Everyone thinks I'm someone who I'm not. Please just for one second come back. PLEASE." She shouted. Picking up a stick that was next to her and threw it into a tree. Making birds fly away squawking in annoyance. She went back to sobbing in the silence.