Starting As A Host

Haruhi
It's been a year of me and kyoya dating, I started ouran academy I'm already 16 and kyoya is 17. I heard screaming in every area I wanted to work on some class work and so I decided to run up stairs to look for a quiet room, I saw crowds of girls running and I saw I room titled music room 3 so I ran inside it, I slid down sitting on the floor after shutting the doors 6 men were standing in front of me and a blond guy walked up to me and reached his hand out to welcome me I stood up confused even though no one knew who I was I cut my hair since summer vacation and I was wearing some of my dads clothes since I didn't have a uniform for this school and I looked at the strange guy he kept creeping up beside me and this set of twins aimed to throw water at him but it hit me and I slipped back and knocked a stand over with an expensive vase on top of it I was sitting on the floor soaked with a puddle of water on me I tried getting up but I slipped but felt a hand catch me I looked up it was kyoya he was in the same school as me, he looked over recognizing me "haruhi fujioka?" I looked at him "kyoya otori" he smiled and helped me up away from the vase then the blond guy apologized and introduced himself "I'm tamikie suo leader of the ouran high school host club" "the twins over their that tossed the water are hikaru and kaoru" "sorry about the water kid we were aiming for tamikie" "it's ok even if I'm soaked now" tamikie continued talking "this is honey and mori nozuka" and he wanted to introduce kyoya "this is kyoya otori the 2nd leader of the club he manages all the tax side of the club" I looked up and smiled at kyoya "I'm haruhi fujioka" he looked surprised when he first saw me because he couldn't recognize me. I was welcomed into the host club, the twins brought me a uniform, kyoya got a hair stylist and tamikie though I was a guy and I now had a short pixie cut until I went into the changing room to get into the uniform...things changed after that.....