A Big Surprise

Haruhi
I woke up still feeling sick and I didn't know what happened all the club was gone I get up seeing kyoya on the bed he was asleep behind me, I look at my table their were bottles of unopened medicine and bags of caught drops I forgot hikaru and kaoru got them for me but I saw a bag rolled up in a way it had a small box I untied the bag it was a gest I realized it was a pregnancy test box, I was shocked but I knew I should try and take it, as I walked in the bathroom I did the test, I sat on the bed room floor with the test upsidown on the table beside my phone with an alarm for 10 minutes, I was nervous *beeping* my alarm went off I got up.

Kyoya
I awoke to beeping and haruhi getting up from off the floor I saw her end the alarm and I saw a small thing she picked up it was the pregnancy test I had the twins get her incase of it being true she turned it over a second later dropped it as she was falling to her knees "haruhi" I jumped up out of the bed to the floor she was sitting their in shock "babe what's wrong" I look over the test was laying their I grabbed it and flipped it over, it...it was positive she was pregnant "haruhi I'm so happy for you" she was scared thinking I wouldn't accept the baby "haruhi it's ok I accept the baby" "you do" I smiled kissing her forehead "yes I do i will love our child" she was so happy as I held her in my arms. Even if she was only 16 pregnant I was still so happy for her I swear to her I will stay by her side through it all as a father to this child.