Halloween Games Take a twist

Haruhi
It was already a month after my dads wedding. The host club accepted me and kyoya's relationship and now the club came up with Halloween Games.
Tamikie caused some problems with the newspaper club so kyoya suggested to add them in our Halloween Games tonight at 6 is when they are all going to start it was only noon and they were all trying to scare each other but I didnt expect it when they threw a blanket over and pulled but that was more painful all the club heard was me scream "Ahhhhhh" and it caught everyone's attention and kyoya ran over to catch me when I was falling, he caught me the same way he did in middle school. "Haruhi are you ok" as he dragged the blanket off me "yeah I'm good, I'm gonna get you guys back for this" as the twins ran away before kyoya wanted to chase them, I folded the blanket up and set it in a chair a distance from the club but I could feel pain on my ankle I twisted it in the fall but I barely focused on the pain.
Time skip 7pm

It was already time for the games but we all ran down the hall way in the dark and didnt know where we went by the time we got light it was me hikaru kaoru and the newspaper club leader we were all trapped in one room with no way out, the club head was being a scaredy cat and then something jumped out and we all got scared but a second later a net pulled me into the air hikaru was stuck with me and we had no way down but it was pretty high, hikaru was to worried about kaoru, we had no sight of kaoru or club leader. Hikaru still tried finding a way to climb out but we still had no luck, we heard a rope snap a few minutes later we've been stuck in the net for an hour it was already 8pm and we haven't had luck getting out but one of the ropes holding the net up snapped I went falling back and screamed "HIKARU" he turned and caught a grip to the net and grabbed my hand and held tightly without letting go we screamed for help "SOMEONE HELP US"
"HELP PLEASE"
"HELP WERE GOING TO FALL"
"THE NET SNAPPED WERE TO HIGH UP WE CANT TOUCH THE GROUND"
"ANYONE PLEASE HELP US NOW"
"ITS ME HIKARU IM HOLDING ON TIGHTLY TO HARUHI SHES GOING TO FALL OUT OF MY HAND THIS NETS GOING TO RIP WERE GOING TO FALL ANY ONE OUT THEIR PLESE HELP NOW"

After all the screaming we were loosing to much breath I fainted "HARUHI HANG IN THEIR PLEASE"

hikaru
"PLEASE SOMEONE HURRY HARUHI FAINTED IM HOLDING ON AS TIGHT AS I CAN PLEASE WERE HANGING STUCK" Haruhi hang in their please someone's going to come. After a few minutes I was close to loosing grip until I heard the club burst in "hikaru haruhi where are you?" Tamikie asked "GUYS UP HERE HELP PLEASE HARUHI FAINTED IM LOOSING THE GRIP AND THE NETS GOING TO SNAP" kyoya looked up "HARUHI" he tried instructing me to do things "hikaru you have to let go of her hand for this to work" I looked down at haruhi's face she was turning pail "Are you crazy kyoya if I drop her we could loose her" "were not going to will catch her"

Kyoya
I looked as hikaru was holding haruhi by her wrist he was holding her tight I told him to drop her that'd be the last I'd say that but right now it was an emergency he didnt trust me "hikaru trust me drop her will catch her" I had mori beside me to help we were ready, hikaru let go of haruhis hand I watched her fall looking peaceful but I was aiming to catch her as she landed in me and Mori's arms we fell down holding on to her, mori pointed out her ankle was purple and black she must have sprained it this morning when they caught her in the blanket, hikaru let go of the rope and mori caught him and everyone ran over hikaru was more panicked about haruhi than his own life when he was hanging, honey ran and got one of our school nurses, she said haruhi needed to stay off her ankle for a couple days and she experienced a bad head rush and she was over heated up their. We all calmed down after the wild event and we all called it a night at I carried haruhi to my house after we got out of my car I layed her in my bed and let her get a good night's rest as her ankle had a wrap on it and ice packs to help heal it, I'm so glad she was ok.