Getting A Blessing

Kyoya
I went into my dads study hall "Father you in here" I spoke up, my dad was at his desk sending out some work information I heard his voice "yes kyoya I'm at my desk, what do you need?" I see my father at his desk I walk over and place a small box down on it, he looks down seeing the box and looks up at me, "what is this son?" I spoke up "Dad I'd like to ask for haruhi's hand in marriage" my dad looked up in suprise when he heard what I said but he started talking "are you sure this is what you truly want son?" I look at my dad and say "Yes father, I want this I dont want our child to grow up with unmarried parents, so I'd like to propose to haruhi in four months at your party" my father looks at me for a second handing me my box with the ring in it and he says "I give you my blessing now make this girl a strong otori women in our family" I smiled glad that my father accepted i bowed thanking him.
After I got my fathers blessing I had to go visit Ranka and Jared as they were staying in a hotel near by. I got to the hotel asking the manager what room they were in he let me know 264 that was three floors up, I made it up to their door knocking "Ranka are you in their it's me kyoya" I heard running to the door "kyoya what an unexpected surprise what are you doing here?" I sighed "I need to talk to you guys about something can we go sit down at the table" they nodded their heads as we went to sit at the table they gave me worried looks "is everything ok kyoya, did something happen between you two" Ranka asked "no nothing happened but something is going to" I pause and grabbed the box with the ring in it, I placed it on the table but Ranka and Jared looked at the box confused until I opened it "mr.Fujiokas I'd like to ask for your daughter's hand in marriage, will you accept it and me as a son" they looked at me shocked until Ranka squealed in excitement "oh my gosh kyoya I'm so happy for you of course I accept you have always been like a son to me I'm so happy you wanna marry her" he held me close in a tight hug and Jared said he accepted as well so I was very happy. I told them the whole engagement plan and they were very happy and they both stopped me "also kyoya we give you our blessing".
I texted tamikie saying they all gave me their blessing on marrying haruhi, they were all happy for me and tamikie was excited for me.