Our anniversary

Haruhi
Today was me and kyoya's anniversary it's now been a year of us dating and today's the day we started dating back in middle school of September 4th we've been dating ever since but kyoya has a plan on us celebrating it, he left a short pink dress and a brown wig that I could braid to the side since I had to be careful on who would see me outside of school since only club knew I was a girl.
I walked out of my room hearing knocking on the door my dad ran over and answered it "kyoya welcome I'm so happy to see you again" he smiled "hi Ranka it's nice to see you again, I  promise to take care of your daughter today" my dad always trusted kyoya with me since hes been their since my rough days but always made each day better but my dad treats kyoya like a son now.
As me and kyoya left for our date he was wearing some ripped jeans and a white tshirt and a hat flipped backwards on his head, even though he got stairs by most girls but he focused on me.
We walked around taking a picnic in the park but honey and mori saw us, we went to the beach and played together in the water he picked me up a couple times spinning me around in the air until we both fell back in the water but tamikie saw us their as he was hosting a group of girls, the last place we went to was a club dance he danced like crazy but we were having a blast but the twins hikaru and kaoru saw us. In the end we were caught kyoya's noticed each of them and always hid my face.
We spent the rest of the night in kyoya's room after a crazy fun day, hes been the love of my life even after it's already a year of our relationship I can't wait to have many more years with him. We had each others love and that's all we needed out of anything we choose each other even through all the love we go through we never run out.