yui kyohi fujioka otori

Yui kyohi fujioka otori
Born June 21st
Fathers day
9p 8oz

Haruhi
Today I welcomed my beautiful little girl in the world and on the best day today was father's day, the host club arrived back in the room after going home since visiting hours ended 2 hours after they arrived and stayed so they all spent the night at me and kyoya's house after my dads came so they all stayed their. The host club looked as I held our little girl "congratulations haruhi you did great" tamikie smiled and said, "congratulations guys" the twins told us. We were so happy that the guys already loved the baby, kyoya held her while dad one Ranka was with him and admired her, as dad two Jared was with me talking to me about baby things since he was the family's doctor even though kyoya's family owned the hospital but I loved our talks. 2 hours later the club already went home it was summer vacation so they didn't have to go to school until August, kyoya's family arrived later his father came in with akito, yuuichi, shido and yumi, "she looks beautiful haruhi" kyoya's brother said "shes going to be a great otori" his father said "even if shes a girl" yumi said "what's her name?" The brothers asked "its yui kyohi fujioka otori" kyoya said "beautiful name son" his father said.
Everyone left after an hour of visiting and me and kyoya got to get used to yui and all the parenting but it's great with her.