Until She Wakes Up

Kyoya
We all made it back to the cabin the twins ran over and layed blankets down in front of the fire place, tamikie went to the bathroom and grabbed the first aid kit, honey got some warm water and a towel as mori carried haruhi I was so worried about her. After mori layed her down I took off her big winter jacket feeling her belly if anything was wrong since my dad trained me to be a doctor when needed the baby felt ok still giving a few tiny moves, I look the rag honey brought and started cleaning the blood from her forehead she didnt bleed alot so she was alright I opened the kit stitching her cut and placed a bandage over. After all was done I pulled a blanket on her and let her rest in front of the fire to help warm her, after everything tonight the club called it a day and we mostly had hot coco and watched TV.
I sat on the floor while haruhi layed their under a blanket as I waited for her to wake up, I called her dads and asked them for things about these situations and Jared explained mostly what to do and that it would take her a while until she would wake up, I worried so much about her and I asked him about the baby he told me he would give her a check up when were back and that if their was no pain or rapid moving or any blood down her pants then the baby was safe. For the rest of the night I layed next to her under the blanket warming up her ice cold body.

2 days later after accident
Haruhi was still laying their when I always waited for her to wake up, the day when on until the afternoon when I heard the one voice I've waited to hear all day today. "Ky...oya" I turned around quick and haruhi was awake, I ran over "haruhi are you ok" she shook her head as a yes "is the baby ok do you feel any pain in that area" she shook her head no and I pulled her close in a hug I didn't wanna let her go "I was so worried i was scared you weren't gonna wake up or if the baby was injured" she held me tight "everything's ok kyoya I'm alright it's ok now I'm here and so is the baby" she clenched my shirt as she didnt want to let go. I didn't want her to after the accident that was the most panicked I ever was for her and especially for our baby.