2 years later

Haruhi
Yui was already 2, me and kyoya have been getting older hes more of an adult now since hes 20 and I'm 19 hes always been a year older than me.
Yui ran down the hallway and I could see one thing she was wearing were kyoya's glasses and then she had something in her hand and it was kyoya's phone "kyoya come out here" he ran out the door stumbling "yes babe is everything ok" I laughed "your daughter has kidnapped your phone and glasses shes wearing them and running down the halls" he looked shocked and confused "how did she get them" "she can reach your desk next to your bed when you sleep so she must have grabbed them but your phones ringing and shes gonna end what ever call your expecting" he turned looking both ways of the hall "oh shit I hear it, yui where are you?" He heard his phone go off "yui give bring daddy his phone" I was laughing as he was saying that "dada" he turned she was on the couch "yui you look so cute but I need my phone" she shook his phone in her hand then waddled down and handed it to him before running off "hello?" Kyoya answered his phone "yui!" She ran into the couch when she went to leave after giving kyoya his phone, he turned nervous "sorry dad give me a sec yui ran into the couch" "yui are you ok?" I asked as kyoya picked her up "it's ok baby daddy's got you" I smiled I'm glad she wasn't hurt, I took her out of kyoya's arms so he could finish his call with his dad, I took kyoya's glasses off her face and placed them on the table and took yui to the play in her room.
She played for an hour as I layed in her bed until I ended up falling asleep as she climbed up joining me.

Kyoya
Haruhi wasn't in sight I needed to tell her something from my dad but I couldn't find her, I looked in our bedroom then walked into yui's room and saw her cuddled with yui sound asleep, I walked in the room pulling a blanket over both of them.
Hour later i heard yui woke up as she ran down the hall, "dada" she tugged my shorts "yes my princess" she smiled wanting to pull me over some place so I gave her my hand as she pulled me over leading me to my room where haruhi's phone was going off on the table "tama" that's how she kinda pronounces tamikie but he was calling haruhi
k: hey tamikie its kyoya
T: kyoya how do you have haruhi's phone?
K: she left it on her desk and yui was asleep with her in yui's bed but an hour later yui was up playing around until she dragged me in here to answer her phone
T: oh well the guys wanted to invite y'all over to the park since it's been a while since we hung out since we have all been back to school but were taking the week off.
K: I'll have to check with haruhi on that but I'm fine with it today and yui would love to see you all today, since were only in August now and its been mostly two years even though last times we have seen you guys were holidays and yui's birthday but where would you wanna hangout at today?
T: were planning on going to the park that's next door to your house, I have to gather the guys but they are already cool with it
K: yui's excited for it, I'll ask haruhi so ill text you later about the plan
T: ok bye *hangs up*

"Yui you wanna wake up mommy to go to the park" since it's only 10am now so it would be fine to go, yui ran in excitement down the hall way trying to get haruhi up as she looked cute sleeping but yui really wanted the park.