Graduation

May 30th
Ouran academy graduation

Haruhi POV
Today was the day it was already graduation day for everyone, we were all leaving ouran academy after four years of being in this school, since I found out about both my pregnancies I've been a happy mother and now yui is a big sister to the baby I am carrying as I'm 3 weeks pregnant with yui's sibling I'm happy, as were all gathered as senior's of 2009, the girls cried because they were so sad to see the host club gone but everyone is going to come back and visit I was nervous since I was finishing the year with a pregnant belly but I did the online classes of ouran academy and now it was time to say our goodbyes to the school.

Graduation diploma calling
Kyoya otori: Ouran tech program
Haruhi fujioka: Ouran cooking program
Tamikie suo: Ouran Music program
Hikaru Hitachiin: Ouran chemistry program
Kaoru Hitachiin: Ouran art program
Mori Nozuka: Martial arts academy
Honey Nozuka: Martial arts academy

I now present your highschool graduates of 2006 ouran academy

Haruhi POV
We are all graduates now and my dads and brothers were in the crowd cheering us on and we heard the announcement from the stage
Now it's time for the ouran host clubs speeches

Tamikie speech
This year has been amazing for these four years with all of you, before I started ouran academy I decided to partner up with my best friend kyoya otori and we teamed up and made the ouran host club to help entertain thousands of our guests here, I was so happy to welcome the closest of my friends to this host club and then we were all a team of six until one day we welcomed a very special member haruhi fujioka, we had an accident the first day she entered she was a girl in look of friends but after a vase accident she showed us the real worry towards friends, we all had our ups and downs but we all thought she was a man and she didn't care until she left to the otori home with her fiance kyoya because she found out she was pregnant, we all accepted her even though she was gone we missed her but now we were all by her side ever since her little girl was born we were all so happy for them I'm always glad to have stayed by my bestfriends side since kyoya's like a brother to me because of how close our family is. Thank you everyone for supporting the host club, we sure will miss you all thank you for making this an amazing year with the seven of us at ouran academy. Have a great rest of the year, but one last thing "host club gather to the stage with me" we are all here because you all stuck by us and we can't wait to see everyone at our next visits to ouran academy. Everyone: "We Love You All Thank You For Your Host Club Support Goodbye Everyone" *group hug* with so many smiles and emotions.

Kyoya and haruhi speech
We wanna thank everyone here for accepting us even if we left freshman year to be parents you all showed us we had a real family from the amount of support you gave us all even if it was with haruhi's pregnancy she wished she could have stayed around in the club but we didnt wanna share the secret to you guys that she was a girl in the club but you all accepted it as I cant wait to meet my 2nd child I'm so happy I have had you all to support us your our true family as we love you all and thank you for this amazing year.