♦EIGHTEEN♦

"Good morning, beautiful," Taehyung said as Jeongguk's fluttered open slowly, the first thing he saw being the silver-haired male. 

After Jimin and Hoseok left, Taehyung came over. The two didn't do much, but as it got later Taehyung insisted on staying the night since he didn't want to leave the younger all alone. 

So, he did, and Jeongguk barely got any sleep. They both ended up talking (and kissing) for the majority of the night. Jeongguk felt like shit, but when he turned over and saw the older lying next to him in his bed, he felt his heart flutter. 

"Morning" Jeongguk mumbled, still half asleep.

Taehyung smiled. He had on a tank top and boxers on since Jeongguk wouldn't let his dirty clothes get anywhere near his bed. Taehyung pecked Jeongguk's lips as he ran his fingers through the younger's hair.

"Has anyone ever told you that you adorable in the morning?" Taehyung asked.

Jeongguk tried not to blush, but ultimately failed "you would be the first."

Taehyung wrapped his arms around the younger, pulling him closer "I can't believe you're eighteen now. Almost older than me, even."

"Not really" Jeongguk replied, "you're like, three thousand years old or something."

Taehyung laughed, then he realized something "you know you're able to get your driver's license now, right?"

"Yeah, but I'm not going too" Jeongguk replied "I like having other people drive me around, and if no one does that then I just walk. It's better for the environment, you know."

"Oh really?" Taehyung spoke, "well, if you do get sick of walking around, then I can drive you to wherever you need to go."

"I'll consider, it," Jeongguk said, "I mean, you could be like my own personal uber."

Taehyung laughed "yeah, I could."

Jeongguk leaned in as he kissed Taehyung passionately, feeling the older's grip on his waist tighten. Even though they just started dating, he already couldn't stop kissing Taehyung. To be honest, Jeongguk didn't think he would ever stop kissing him, nor get sick of it.

As their kisses began to grow more heated, suddenly the door opened, which made Taehyung instructively fall off the bed.

Jeongguk looked up, feeling his jaw drop "Mom?"

Jeongguk's mother stood in the doorway, wearing a blue robe. Taehyung laid on the floor, holding in a yell since that fall had really hurt. 

"What are you doing here?" Jeongguk asked, practically shocked. He was lucky if he saw his parents once a month, and he certainly didn't expect his mom to be home on a normal Saturday morning.

"Since your father and I couldn't celebrate your birthday with you yesterday, we decided to do so today" she spoke, then looked towards the side "he couldn't make it through, so it's just me here. Um, is someone here with you?"

Jeongguk went quiet, and Taehyung then stood up, so the two could fully see him "hi, I'm Taehyung."

His mother's eyes widened, and her gaze shifted from Jeongguk to Taehyung. "nice to meet you - erm - Taehyung. Jeongguk is this your-"

Taehyung opened his mouth, and was about to say-

"-Boyfriend" Jeongguk finished.

The older looked towards the other boy, surprised that he didn't lie. He was going to say that they were just friends, but deep down he knew Jeongguk probably did the right thing since they had just been making out earlier.