♦NINETEEN♦

"Jeongguk, you should go back. Really" Taehyung said, his voice sounding gentle yet somehow assertive "you're going to get in trouble."

"I'm just skipping lunch, everyone does that" the younger replied. The two were currently lying in Taehyung's bed, cuddling as the sun grew brighter outside. Jeongguk couldn't remember the last time he's felt this content, and the mere thought of leaving Taehyung's side sounded like hell.

"Seriously, don't worry about it," Jeongguk said, trying to reassure him "I mean, do you really want me to leave that badly?"

"No, actually I'd prefer if you'd stay" Taehyung replied, "I just don't want you to get suspended because of me."

"That's very thoughtful of you, but trust me when I say that no one will notice" Jeongguk spoke, closing his eyes. His head was on Taehyung's chest as the older stroked his hair with one hand and held him with the other.

"What about your two friends?" Taehyung said, remembering them "I thought they really cared about you?"

"They do... actually they'll probably notice" Jeongguk replied, "but, sometimes I feel like they might be better off without me."

"Why do you feel that way?" The older asked as he admired Jeongguk's crimson-colored hair.

Jeongguk was having trouble speaking since he's never admitted these things out loud before, but he knew Taehyung would do anything but judge him for it. "I don't know, it's just that sometimes I feel kind of weird around them? Like Jimin and Hoseok are both very energic guys, and I'm more of an introverted and quiet type, so sometimes I just feel like...I don't know-"

"-Like you don't belong?" Taehyung finished, understanding where the younger was coming from. After all, Taehyung's always felt like an outsider.

"Yeah, exactly" Jeongguk replied, "I know they love me and I love them, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like if I wasn't around."

"Well, I think it would be pretty boring," Taehyung said, "I mean, who wouldn't want you around?"

Jeongguk bit back a smile "you're just saying that."

"I mean it" Taehyung spoke, "you don't give yourself enough credit; you're a really cool guy."

Jeongguk sat up and pecked the older's lips. "You're too sweet."

"I'm just saying the truth" Taehyung replied, and Jeongguk giggled as he kissed him again, only this time it was anything but a peck.

"Taehyung for the last fucking time it's your turn to do laundry-"

The two boys broke apart as Yoongi walked into the bedroom, and his jaw slightly dropped once he saw what was happening.

"Well shit, that was bad timing" Yoongi mumbled, though both boys heard him.

Taehyung looked between Jeongguk and Yoongi, then stood up: "H-Hyung, this is my boyfriend; Jeongguk this is my Hyung, Yoongi."

"H-hi," Jeongguk said, standing up and then awkwardly waving "Taehyung's told me a lot about you."

"It's nice to finally meet you" Yoongi replied "Taehyung talks a lot about you too. Sometimes he even tells me stuff I don't wanna-"

"Okay Hyung!" Taehyung said, clearing his throat "um, do you need me for something?"

"No, it can wait," Yoongi told him "you seem...busy, right now. But we do need to talk later, about other things."

Yoongi gave him a look that Taehyung knew that this had to do with more than just laundry, and as silence lingered in the room Yoongi eventually announced that he had some things to do and left the bedroom. 

Jeongguk and Taehyung made eye contact, and the younger fell onto his bed.

"Why does that keep happening?" Jeongguk asked no one in particular.

"I guess the universe doesn't want us to make-out for more than two seconds," Taehyung said "cockblockers."

Jeongguk smiled, "do you think your Hyung likes me?"

"Yeah, he seemed normal" Taehyung replied "when I first told him about you, he was really accepting about it, and he was pretty nice a few seconds ago. Why? Are you, maybe worried that he might not?"

Jeongguk bit his lip "how could I not be? You got approved by my mom, don't I need to get approved by him?"

Taehyung shook his head as he laughed, and as he laid down next to Jeongguk he pulled him into his arms again. The younger wanted to ask Taehyung something, but he wasn't sure if it was going to sound like he was being noisy. 

"I might be being overstepping, but it sounded like your Hyung needed to tell you something important," Jeongguk said, "do you know what it might be?"

"No, actually" Taehyung replied, "maybe something about the vampire hunters, but other than that I don't know."

"Vampire hunters?" Jeongguk asked, confused.

"Oh, I haven't told you about them yet" Taehyung realized "vampire-hunters are exactly what they sound like, and they're a lot in Busan. They hunt down the vampires and try to kill them because they believe we're a plague upon humanity. They have a bunch of stakes and are working all the time, even though they aren't as many vampires in Busan."

"Wow" Jeongguk breathed "should I be worried?"

"No," Taehyung said, "I've always been careful, but I know I could probably take one of them."

"I bet you could," Jeongguk told him in almost a whisper. He felt so relaxed that he knew he could probably fall asleep here, but tried to tell himself to stay awake.

"God, I wish we could just stay here" Jeongguk mumbled.

"Forever?" Taehyung asked.

"Yeah, forever," Jeongguk said, "it would be peaceful."

"But that's a really long time" Taehyung spoke, "won't you get tired of me by then?"

"No," Jeongguk told him "I don't think I could ever get tired of you."

Taehyung smiled at that, and the two laid in each other's arms a little longer, both secretly wishing that time would stop just for them.