♦THIRTY-THREE♦

One month had passed after all of the chaos had erupted.

To some, one month might not seem like a lot of time; but for others, it has the same amount of time for a year. Many things have changed during this one month, and other things have stayed the same.

Jimin and Hoseok have been investigating together.

After they found the video of Taehyung, the two have been finding out answers. Though there wasn't much to investigate, they were still doing it behind Jeongguk's back because they knew they didn't want to get him involved. 

The two boys have been spending almost the entire month investigating. Hoseok and Jimin were used to be being around each other, but they were together more than ever now.

Even though it was crazy, Jimin and Hoseok concluded that Taehyung was a vampire. For a long time, Hoseok was convinced that Taehyung was a cannibal, but Jimin always suspected he was a vampire. The more that he thought about it, the more he realized that the signs were always there.

They researched vampires in Busan and it turned out that Busan was the ideal place for a vampire to live. They also researched vampires in general, and it further provided their theories.

The two boys also realized that Jeongguk probably knew about this for God knows how long, and he still seemed to act like everything was normal. They both expected that, but they couldn't believe that they had been that naive.

"So what do you say we go to my house tonight? We can read more Wiki Fandom articles and explore the dark web" Hoseok suggested. It was the end of the day, and Jimin was currently at his locker, and Hoseok had walked over to talk with him.

"Um, I don't know," Jimin said, pushing books into his locker.

"What? Are you busy or something?" Hoseok asked.

"No, it's just I don't know what else we can explore, I guess" Jimin replied.

Hoseok frowned, "what do you mean?"

"Like, we already got all of our answers," Jimin said, grabbing his backpack and stuffing things into it. "What else could we research?"

"We don't know if they're entirely accurate though" Hoseok replied "plus, we don't have to do research. We could just, hang out."

"Hang out?" Jimin asked, pausing his packing.

"Yeah, cause you know, that's what friends do," Hoseok said.

The two had done so much investigating and researching that whenever they were together, they weren't there as friends. Jimin and Hoseok have been friends for almost two years now, and yet the only time they seemed to hang out was when Jeongguk was there with them.

"Okay," Jimin said, looking down. "well, what would you wanna do?"

"Um.." Hoseok trailed, suddenly growing shy "t-there's some good movies at a theater near my house. Wanna go there?"

Jimin smiled, and Hoseok felt his heart melt as he watched as his eyes turned into crescent moons. "Yeah, that sounds fun."

Jimin knew a part of him would always love Jeongguk. He knew that he always did, but another part of him knew that it just wouldn't work between them.

But, Jimin also felt himself falling for someone new, and whether that was a good or bad thing wasn't up for him to decide.

----------------------------------------------------
Jeongguk stood in front of his mirror, staring out the reflection that stared right back at him.