Chapter Nine~POV's

Slade POV

No! No you cant be gone dont go! Oh my gosh! I hold her wrists as tightly as I can, losing circulation in my own hand, I dont care, anything to keep her alive, she cant die, I love her too much, and after this morning my love only intensitfied, I cant live without her, I cant help it. "Slade pulse!" Mr. Harper barks, I press two bloody fingers onto her neck and feel a weak pulse, at least she still has one.

"Its weak."

"Okay the ambulance are on their way." Im sweating heavily, tonights the big game! I wanted her so badly to go, if this is it for her I dont know what I will do with my life, the air is urgent, impatient, desperate, and tense. Im trying to keep her alive, the love of my life, and Mr. Harper is just trying to keep his student alive. I dont know how this happened? She was so happy yesterday, now shes lying on the girls locker room, laying in a puddle of her own blood, I have never seen so much in my life.

The doors burst in and the ambulance comes racing in, they shove us out of the way applying pressure onto her wrists and placing an oxygen mask over her pale and lifeless looking face. They lift her onto the gournie and whisk her away, dispair washes over me, looking down to my shaking and trembling hands, Im coated in her sticky blood. I let out a painful yell jumping to my feet I punch the locker hard, how did this happen? Why did this have to happen? She has been through too much and its all my fault! I loved her damn it! I dont know how to say it! I cant spell it out. I am deeply in love with her! I lie awake at night thinking about her, wondering what she is doing, hearing her laugh replay in my head every night but every day it seems to disapear, to get fuzzy, ive been trying to hold onto that memory since Freshman year.

I day dream what our lives could be, mine and hers together, married with children, I want to have children with her, I want to come home from a stressful day of work to see her smiling face, to come home and look at her, my wife, and see her to calm my nerves, she is my drug, I need to see her every day. I love her, I need her.

Tears flow down my face, someone touches me and I whip around angrilly to see Jacob, her brother, he has a black eye and his hands are cut, he is in horrible shape, but he is here, she needs him. "My sister isnt ready to come home. Go to her and take care of my little sister." He gives me a tight hug before he slowly disapears, security is rushing in and they grab me roughly escorting me out of the locker room, what just happened? He was there then he wasnt...oh my god...hes dead too.

Mrs. Ericson

"Mrs. Ericson, there was an accident at school, we need you to come to Mersy Hospital." The principal says, hearing that something happened and that I am needed at the hopspital, I drop the dishes I am holding along with my phone.

"Whats wrong?" Esmerelda asks me standing up from the couch, she hurries over to me but I grab her arm and yank her with me towards the hospital. My heart is beating, one of my children is hurt, did Preson get hurt in his science lab? Did they find my boy? Oh my God my boy! Please say they found him, alive! My hope rises and I zoom off to the hospital, a smile plastered on my face, tears forming in my eyes, my hands are tight on the steering wheel, Im so desperate, I need to know the answer but I am just hoping my boy is found. "Whats going on? Where are we going?" Esmerelda asks, her hair curled for the day but the rest of her isnt even ready for the day.

"I so hope they found him, they found my boy, hes at the hospital I just know it!" But it was the school, what happened at the school? It wasnt him...what about Slade? Did something happen to him? He probably got into a fight and got a broken nose or something?

The hospital is twenty minutes to a half an hour away, I rush into the hospital a nervous wreck, something happened I can feel it. I look into the waiting room and see the prinicpal, Slade, and a few other kids in the waiting room. I see Slades old ex, Camille, ugh that bitch! Slade got her pregnant then she got an abortion without his concent, he was devistated, that was last year, its in tha past I need to get over it. "Mom..." Slade jumps into my arms and starts sobbing, his hands were tinted red, that cannot be good. "She cant be gone.." He sobs, his body shakes into my arms while he sobs, I have never seen him so shattered, even when he found out about the abortion he wasnt as torn as he is right now.

"Slade what happened?" I ask him holding him tightly, but he can hardly cope, he can hardly speak, I cant force him to speak right now, Im just letting him cry. He pulls away for a moment tears still flowing down his face, his right hand is lightly wrapped around his knuckles.

"She was found in the locker room....mom it was bad."

"Mrs. Ericson!" A doctor calls, he walks over to me in special scrubs. "Trella, she was found in the school girls locker room, unconcious, in her blood. She cut, it was an attempted suicide." His words strike me hard in the chest, I have to take a moment to re think everything, what just happend?

"She what?"

"Shes getting blood transfusions, she isnt looking too good right now. No one is alowed to see her until she is completly stable for four hours."

"When did this happen?"

"About an hour ago, we recomended waiting until she was in our hands before you were called. She is being heavily monitored right now, its best if you get some rest."

"Im not leaving, but thank you."

"Her brother Jacob? He passed this afternoon, he was murdered, her father is in prison and you have her rights." My heart sinks, I cant tell her, her brother is dead, I cant, I should have gotten him, like she said I should have taken him away, even if it causted me my job it would have saved his life. Tears now flow down my face and Esmerelda sobs, she hugs me tightly and so does Slade, we will get through this, she will get through this. I just hope and pray she is safe, she is already apart of this family.

____________________________________________

Hey guys please comment and vote!! I love you all!