Chapter Forty One

Im in my bikini with a sash draped around my hip, walking hand and hand down the streets waving people off who ask us to buy their over priced items, but they are all so cute. I waddle down the streets, all the stuff really is adorable, I love it all. We walk down a street with a bunch of food places and we start setting out for our lunch, today has been a long day of walking and seeing all the stuff here, of course I cant do much, like gondalas, or ziplining, nothing so we walk and swim.

"You want this place?" I check it out, seeing its a stake house and I start to shift through everything in my mind.

"There arent parasites in them are there? Anthing that could harm the baby?" I ask him and he chuckles kissing my cheek.

"This is a tourist country, everything has to be perfectly cooked or no one is going to want to stay here if they know the food has parasites in them, everything is fine and healthy, I know because ive been to this part of Cancoon when I was ten, we ate here every day its fine." I nod and he helps me up the porch steps into the restaraunt that smells amazing. The waitress rushes up to us quickly with a huge smile on her face. 

"Ah welcome! Just two? Or should I say two and a half?" She chuckles and I give her a half hearted smile, she leads us to a table and sits us down next to a beautiful view, I see the water and I feel the pee fill my blatter. 

"Ill be right back I have to pee." I rush to the bathroom cradling the bottom of my stomach, into the very clean and beautiful bathroom, I dont have enough time to marvel at the beauty and I race into the stall and releive myself. "Oh thank God." I mutter, I finish my busness and wash my hands in the beautiful sink before hurrying back to my spot sitting in front of Slade smiling bright.

"Why are you smiling?" He asks me looking away from the menu at me smiling as well. The watress rushes back taking my napkin and places the napkin on my lap before patting my bare belly. 

"Oh so cute! What is baby sex?" She asks, it seems like her english is not so strong but its cute.

"Its a boy." Slade says sticking his tongue out at me and I chuckle.

"Awe so cute, how old are you?" She asks me playing with my hair and I look to Slade alittle uncomfortable but he motions for me to roll with it.

"I uh... am seventeen." Her smile forms into a frown and pulls out her notpad. 

"What do you want?" She asks me alittle rudely and I turn to the menu with a well-then look on my face and scroll through the menu but I dont know what sounds appetizing? 

"Slade you choose first." I say looking through all the slides seeing what I want, I think Ill have the steak and shrimp salad. 

"Ill have the ribeye, medium with fries." Haha I dont think we left Americ?

"Ill have the steak and shrip salad." I say and she sighs like shes not amused and scribbles everything down.

"Anything else?"

"Yeah could you stop glaring at me? Im married this is my hunny moon and I dont want you ruining it with your glares." I snap, Im tired of people staring at me and glaring at me just because Im pregnant, who cares its not my babys fault that Slade and I decided to have sex, Im not hurting anyone. My baby isnt hurting anyone, just because Im a pregnant teen doesnt mean its hurting anyone. She stomps away and I sigh leaning back in the chair.

"Wow." Slade says sipping his water and I glare at him annoyed.

"So my own husband wont stick up for me? While someone is judging me for being pregnant? Im the pregnant one not you!" I snap standing up and leaving the resteraunt, why wont he stand up for me? Im his wife and he is supposed to stick up for me!