Chapter Twenty Six

"Trella are you okay?" Slade asks me while they wheel out Jenny and her baby off to the hospital, I head to the sink and scrub my bloody hands, and I sigh. 

"Yeah, I cant get the image out of my mind, but lets go, were going to be late." I grab his hand and we wobble out of the restroom and head to the car, I totally lost me apetite seeing her give birth, Im not in the mood any more because who in the world wants to see that, thats not in the profession. 

"Trella you dont look too good Im taking you home." He scoops me up and slides me into the passenger side spot. 

"Im fine! I want to go to your game please?" I ask grossed out still, he nods not really wanting to say yes but he can't resist saying yes. I feel a more distinct flutter and I squeal happily touching the spot I felt it move, Slade turns to me panicking like hes about to die! 

"Whats wrong? Is it coming? Are you in labor?" He screams at me shaking my arms but I turn to him taking his hand again and pushing hard into my stomach trying to feel the baby.

"I felt it move again." I say but nothing happens, and he frowns taking  his hand from my stomach and starting the car. 

"The baby doesnt like me." His phone buzzes and he pulls it out reading his text message before I watch him cringe. "Its for you." He hands me his phone and I read it, its from Esmerelda, she just sent me all the effects of the epidural, and theyre not good.

"Slade? When its time for the baby to come dont scare me okay want to know why?"  I ask him trying to hint that if he panicks I will. He turns to me his eyebrows raised looking scared to answer.

"Why?" He lingers the last letters and looks scared himself.

"Esmerelda did some digging, and she said that if Im scared or Im fearful it will stop my labor until I feel safe to proceed, I dont want a long labor okay?" I say a little sarcastic and he looks at me like I have a spider on my face or something. 

"That can happen?" He asks me, his eyes flicker to my breasts and I gasp playfully hitting his arm, he stares at me, his face red embarrased. 

"You sicko!" I joke and he looks at me defensively. 

"I didnt do anything! What did I do?" He asks, I unbuckle my seatbelt and kneel on the seat and I lean over to him suductivly.

"You keep looking at my breasts." I say biting my lip, he gulps trying to look away but he keeps looking at them, I can admit they have gotten bigger and I know he loves them. 

"N-No!" I know his foot is on the break so I put the car in park and rip the keys from the ignition and straddle his lap smiling. 

"Awe I was hoping you were." I pretend to pout kissing his lips and jaw happily, his hands rest on my waist letting me kiss him, he pulls me away checking his phone really quickly and he curses.

"Damn, Im going to be late, we need to go, Im sorry." He pouts and I groan sliding over into the passenger side resting, he takes my hand sqeezing it while we zip away to his game, I only go because he wants me to, if I was mean and all about myself I would tell him I hate going! He unholds my hand and rubs my belly sighing.

"You good over there?" I ask him and he smiles not taking his eyes off the road still touching my stomach.

"Its hard to wrap my head around that Im about to be a dad, its a good thing but its just crazy! Im so excited, and we move into our own house soon, and then we meet the baby in a few months, and also we get married, man Im so happy!" He says, I think he might have had like a drink or something cause he seems a bit drunk?

"Hmm, are you drunk?" I ask him jokingly and he smiles but shaking his head no. 

"I  had one drink, but Im not drunk."

"Your acting like it, and your a minor how did you get one?" Im kind of upset he would drink and drive with me? I dont care if it was one drink, hes a minor and hes driving with me while he drank. I sigh and look out the windown moving his hand off me. 

"Are you mad at me?" He asks slowing the car down but I shake my head not wanting to talk right now.

"No, Im moody." I say, I prbably am, but Im also exhausted, Im so tired my energy just flew out the door.

"Why? Is it because I drank? I drank water baby, not beer, or a martini or any alchol, check the receipt." He hands me his receipt and I check it over, all he ordered were waters, one for me and him. We didnt even have time to eat, and I really hungry right now, ugh this wasnt that great of a date, other than I am wearing his jursey. 

"Why are you acting weird then?" I ask handing him back the crumpled peice of paper and he chuckles.

"Because thats who I am, your the only person Ive ever showed my real self to. I want you to accept me." He pouts slightly, I sigh releived.

"Thank God, okay, Im happy you said that, I do accept you, I was getting upset because I thought you drank beer as a minor then started driving with me. I accept you, I love you." I kiss his cheek then relax in the passenger seat and soon I realize I am sleeping.

~^~*~^~@~^~*~^~

I wake up with a firm arm draped around my waist and I check the clock to see we have an hour until our baby appoitment, but wait...I dont remember the game...Oh my gosh I fell asleep, Im so horrible, Im a horrible fiance I cant even stay awake to support him!

I start crying bashing myself and taring myself down for not staying awake for his game! Slade quickly shifts in bed and turns me over so he can see me. "Why are you crying? Whats the matter?" He asks me softly, his face is really groggy looking and I cant stop crying. 

"I missed your game, Im so sorry! I didnt want to!"

"No its okay, I saw you asleep and I took you home."

"Did you miss your game?" I ask sadder, I hope he didnt!

"No, I didnt, Im sorry, I just really wanted to play last night, I dont know why I even did though because we lost." He pouts alittle but I start crying harder, they lost because of me! I was wearing his jursey and I was his good luck charm! The quarterbacks are the people who win! I affected him I am so horrible. "Why are you crying?"

"Because I made you lose!"

"You didnt, no, no you didnt, dont cry today is supposed to be a good and new day, today is the day we find out what we are having, a baby boy or a little princess." He rubs my belly giving it a small kiss and he smiles up to me wiping my tears calming me down. "My girl is making a baby, its hard work on such a beautiful woman, I shouldnt ask you to do so much, were planning a wedding so its stressful, your making a baby, and I asked you to go to my game last night, your doing so much Im sorry baby." He kisses my lips softly and I blush, hes praising me for being pregnant, thats cute.

_____________________________________

Sorry its been so long, been unpacking all day! By myself I might add! Anyway I hope its good, just a filler, Im really tired so its not going to be as good as I liked. Please COMMENT & vote. What should the baby be? A boy or girl? Im not doing more than one, no twins, or triplets, or four. Just one. Love you guys thanks for all the support! I will try to upload tomorrow night, if not im sorry.