Chapter Fifty Five

He helps me back into the tub and makes sure everything is cool and relaxing. He has enough time to change before the next surge starts. "Slade." I breathe, going in and out, my body resting over the tub, both my arms are over. My thighs and the bottom of my belly trembles, this hurts lots.

He rushes over to me taking my hands coaching me through this, I put my face in the towel over the pool and bite it hissing. "Everything will be okay, Deklan is coming he will be here so soon." He whispers in my ear moving the hair from my neck. I grunt shaking my head and yelp squeezing his hand harder, I thought I could do a home birth but now Im not so sure? "Its okay just focus on your breathing." My hands tremble and I let out a huge breath of air queing its over and Im fine. 

"Can I have some water? Or some tea please?" I sit back on my heals rubbing my belly, I cant really remember exactally how the pain felt but I remember it was bad, one minute im in pain, the next its over. 

Millie leaves to get me some water or such while I just chill in the pool trying to relax, Slade is pouring water on my breasts and belly, I am only wearing a sports bra, and even that is getting too annoying. "How are you feeling?" Slade asks me putting a cold cloth on the back on my neck and forehead. 

"Great." I breathe rolling my head, Im trying to make this mean something, trying to bond with Deklan with his big arrival even though it hurts. 

"I know it hurts." I chuckle, just yesterday he experinced this, but only for an hour ive been in labor for nierly twelve. 

"I just want him out, and Millie, if I get to eight centimeters and my water hasnt broken you do it." I call to her, she brings me a mug of tea and I hum drinking it happily. "Slade after Deklan were waiting like three years." 

"Yeah okay." He chuckles pouring water on me, both of us know after this were gonna have more kids and soon, it just happens. He sets up his video camera so its aimed at me but so he doesnt have to hold it and hes involved, which Im glad he has now. "You seem really relaxed in there." He says pouring more water on my belly.

"Oh yeah." I take another drink of it feeling a contraction start I hand him the mug and lean over the edge again breathing deeply. My breathing comes out shakey, my eyes seal shut and I hold his hands tightly. I whimper loudly rolling my head in the towel, I can do this, women do this all the time, twins even, they are so strong, I can do this too, Im strong, Im a women. 

"Your doing it, your so stong and always have been, I love you, your doing beautifully." He whispers in my ear, I want my mom really badly, I need her. I break from my relaxation for a moment and yelp. "Its okay, its okay." He kisses my forhead and it slowly declines to nothing, just a faint memorie of what was just pain is  nothing. 

"I want my mom." I whimper staying in the same position, Slade stands stripping his clothes only to swim trunks and he gets in letting me lean into him crying. I want my perfet family, I want Jacob here with me coaching me, my mom telling me how much she loves me, and Slade, my husband being my support, my all, my best friend, husband, and father of our child. 

"I know baby I know." He rubs my belly while I cry, trying to relax me again, get me in that state letting the contractions take over so it goes quicker. 

"She was supposed to be here." I turn around hugging him, I put all my weight on his shoulders, my face planted in his chest trying to calm down. 

"Shes wishing Deklan good luck here into the world, she is here, she will always be here, shes our gaurdain angel with Jacob, hand in hand." My pelvis is filled with pressure, hes practically sitting on my hips, thats the only pain right now is pressure. I sniff sitting back on my feet rubbing my belly, I just want him to come out quicker. "I got you a present." He says reaching over the tub grabbing me that special scarf.