Chapter Thirty One

Im going to skip alittle so It makes sense.

_______________________________________

"Trella your going to be late!" Tammi calls, I just groan and pull myself up from the couch, Im wearing a very fantsy pencil skirt and blouse, Im in maternity because I gained a couple pounds in the past three weeks. My wedding is next week and Im scared beyond belief, Ill be five months then well acording if you count it by four weeks, Ill be five, but the doctors said almost five and a half. Im pretty decent size, Im not thinking Im fat, really, and I can see my toes If I really try and hunch over.

Little stinker moves and sometimes I can feel him with my hand, but when Slade comes over to feel he stops. Slade hates it and really is thinking the baby doesnt like him. "Do you have the tumbs?" I ask her holding my chest, Ive had horrible heart burn and constipation for the past week.  

"Yes, now lets go! The judge doesnt like to wait." She helps me slip on my heals, which I hate that I have to wear heals, I have to be as formal as possible. I walk out my front door and lock our door behind me, Im not letting Slade miss any school so I just lock up our house and walk to Tammis car where she hands me the tumbs.

Esmerelda has moved in with Slade and I, she cant stand being in that house, were all going to court, other than Slade, to see if It was really my dad who broke in the house. Ive been too busy stressing over the trial, ever since I got the call I have been freaking out non stop.  Ive been so busy I still dont have a wedding dress, all the things on my check list arent even done yet! 

"Tammi, Im really scared, I dont think I can face him in court?" I say, my hands trembling and my heart racing, she helps me into the car and I place my hand on my small but noticable stomach and I sigh felling him flutter inside me, its about that time of after noon when he starts to move. 

"Ill be with you the whole time, he will have handcuffs on, he cant hurt you."

"Im not as much worried about me but for the baby, I dont want him in any way hurt. I dont want my dad calling the baby anything horrible, he didnt do anything wrong." I start to cry hard, the baby doesnt deserve what I know my dad will be doing and saying. 

"No, no its okay, he is only speaking words but he isnt going to hurt him, hes going to prison no matter what, he murdered and beat both of you two for years. He isnt getting away with it." She strokes me but I only sob into my hands, I never wanted my family to be this way, my mother and brother dead, my dad going to prison, me being so emotional and broken. I didnt want any of this to happen. 

"I dont want them gone." I sob, I want my mom here, I want my brother here, my mom would be a great grandma, and Jacob would be an amazing uncle. I just want them here, I want them to see me progressing in life here on earth, not in heaven. 

"I know, I am so sorry sweet heart, I am so so sorry all this happened." She hugs me tightly into her arms hugging me like my own mother, I just want them all back, but yet if they were Slade and I would have never happened, actually it could have, if mom never died on Valentines day then dad wouldnt be like this, he would have let me out more and I still could have found a way to be with him. But after my mom died then thats when all the chaos happened at home, I didnt want anyone to talk to me. I felt so picked on in life. "We have to go to court now, you might be called up onto the stand to show your scars. If you dont want to answer just tell them you havent disgussed it with the laywer okay?" I nod my head sniffing, I pull back and clean off my tear soaked glasses and lean back in the seat. I didnt get too ready, I didnt put make up on, I only shaved my legs, for the first time, and dressed up with the maternity clothes Tammi loaned me, from when she was pregnant with Slade.