Chapter Forty Six

"Now take a deep breath in and hold it for three seconds, and out." The instructor says her hands raising to take a breath, then pushing them down to release. I follow her leaning onto Slade, my legs up and slightly open, his arms wrap around me resting on my belly, my head back on his shoulder and focusing on the instructor, all these are older women, I occassionally catch them staring at me. "Find a pattern that fits and relaxes you, labor can be a painful and beautiful thing. Find music that relaxes you and helps you breathe through the contractions, but dont call them that, that sounds too intense and spikes anxiety, call it a surge. When the surge starts let it take over, if you fight it, its a long and painful process, that wont help your cervix dialate." Huh I never knew that, thats so cool! "Your partner is a huge part in this, your partner may not feel that way but you are, you need to encourage her and take her through every step of the way, dont be discouraged if your mate isnt happy, or snaps, remember her body is adjusting to birth your baby." She smiles warmly and comes over to us and holds out her hands, I take them and she helps me stand. "This next demonstration  will help ease your baby down into the birthing canal, you may not think so but the birthing ball is a great way to comfort you, make the surges come more frequently, and bring the baby closer into the world." She hands me a ball and carefully sets me on it, she comes to the back of me and kneels down and presses her thumbs into the back of my pelvis. "Is that comfortable?"

"Very." I smile and she chuckle continuing on her lesson.

"Now in this position she can put her arms firmly on her knees and her head down, this helps to release the pressure on your spine, or she can slowly sway her hips, in a figure eight or just side to side." She starts swaying my hips and I take over doing it for her. I feel so comfortable, we really need one of these. "This will help your baby fall into your birthing canal as well. Now your partners turn, grab a ball and help your partner onto the ball." She helps me stand and I wobble over to Slade, he looks so uncomfortable. "Dont forget about those encouaging words." Slade helps me onto the ball and I rub the sides of my belly feeling it tighten.

"Slade Im getting a contraction." I mutter, he kneels down behind me and presses his fingers in my back massaging.

"Dont forget the breathing." He sounds like he would rather die than be here, I just hope hes actually supportive when I really am in labor? But I do the breathing I like putting my hands on my knees, and my head down. "I dont really know what to do?"

"Its done now." I say to him, he doesnt really know what to do himself and its worrying me, I want a home birth so Im going to need all the encouragment I can get from him, if his mom has to do it or anyone else Im going to be pretty angry. 

"Okay, try a different breathing excersize?" 

"I need you to try and practice your encouragment excersizes since your not the one giving birth I need to support! Not you!" I snap, people stop to turn to me, well crap! Just embarrassed him probably more?

"Trella Im trying I dont know what else to do? I have better things to do like going to school!" I just get up, grab my purse and leave the room, Im so done with his shit right now, hes not the pregnant teen, Im terrified im about to have a baby in like two months and he doesnt have to! "Trella stop!" He calls, I just shake my head leaving the building, I feel him grab my arm but I just yank it away.

"Oh now that Im mad your worried?! Get off of me!" I head to the bus stop and sit down waiting right there.

"No Im not because this is your true side! Every time you dont get your way you storm off and blow up you need to stop right now! Your not a child we made a choice and he is our concequence!" 

"Are you kidding me right now?! He is our concequence?! I dont care if we had sex and I got pregnant! Have you been sleeping these whole seven months? I got kiddnapped, my brother died, I was rapped, lots of shit happened and your worried about school! What about me?"

"No this isnt about you!"

"You just said it was that I needed to grow up! Well grow a pair douche! I wouldnt change us having sex but concequence really? Were married so its not a burden!"

"I am mature your not you storm from places when you get angry!"

"You stop it right now! Do you love me are you real? Dont lie to me!"

"Dont put me on the spot."

"Obviously not, Ill pick up my things later we need a break if this continues its permanint, forget the rights to the baby just leave me."

"You cant take my son away from me!" He growls, I snort and get up standing in his face.

"Watch me dick!" I slap him just as the bus comes, I get on the bus and take my seat, the bus driver closes the doors and I watch as we pull away him staring at me with tears in his eyes, wow hes a baby. I roll my eyes and sigh, I cant wait until I get to Tammis house, I just want to have a nice and long break. I put my hands on my belly, looking down and watching him move on the outside, a tear runs down my face, almost always teens get divorced when they are forced to because of a baby. Someone slides in next to me, I look over seeing Camille, I dont even hesitate and hug her tightly sobbing into her chest. "Im sorry Cammi." I cry holding her she hugs me too, shes so supportive.

"Im sorry, Im so sorry." Shes like my mother and I love her and I missed her from my life.  Shes the bestest friend Ive ever had. 

"Can I stay at your place for a little bit?" I sniff pulling away, I look up at her and she nods giving me a small smile.

"Of course, we have lots of catching up to do." She rubs my arm, I nod and look back out the window, maybe Slade and my marrage was for nothing? 

"Cammi? Do you think Slade and I will last?" I dont look up at her keeping my vision focused at my bump, it would have been my lap but its too big. She sighs heavilly.

"There is alot you need to learn about him, I dont know if hes changed since when we dated but he isnt what you think..." 

"Okay...could you take me to my doctors appoitment? I need to figure out why im two months bigger than what Im supposed to be."

"Sure thing girly, Ive missed you."

"Ive missed you too."

____________________________________

Got ideas flowing now! Please COMMENT & vote my lovlies I miss them lots!!!!