Chapter Four

(Edited. Picture of Slade)

Sitting on the bench with my bandages all thick around my arms I wait for everyone to dress up, Camille and I are hardly talking at the moment but she sits next to me almost as my body guard. The room reeks of body odor and the ground is wet from the sweat from the guys, I am not excited to play dodge ball at all. Slade comes out of the locker room and makes his way towards me, I stiffen and Camille grabs my wrist lightly and reassuringly. He sits down next to me, and soon without a hesitation he wraps his hands around my neck forcing me to look at him and he presses his lips to mine, I am too shocked to even move, my eyes widen staring at his closed one, I realize what is going on that he is kissing me!

*Day Dream*

I shove him off roughly.

"What do you think you are doing?" I shout, I dart to my feet and I feel like breaking his nose, that's all I want to do right now is to break his nose and watch it bleed.

"Kissing you?" He says like its no big deal, yeah totally no big deal I want him going around giving everyone herpes!

"Yeah totally no big deal, I'll almost kill a girl today then confess my undying love for her! Give me a break!" I shout, people snicker at me and a smile forms on his face.

"Got ya." He says snickering at me, everyone howls around me and my heart falls into my chest, I knew it! I knew he would do something like this to me! I come up to him and I grab his collar and I shove him hard onto the ground and start kicking him! I kick him as hard and as much as I can enjoying every moment of it, this isn't me but what he did was cruel. "Stop!" He screams to me holding his face, people trying getting him away but I only attack them too, everyone will pay, its my time! Its pay back to show them all the pain they put me through! "Trella please! Trella!" His voice turns to a more frantic Camille.

*Day Dream Over*

Looking up I see that he is still kissing me, I pull away and stare at him in horror expecting the worse, I don't want him to say it please don't say it! "Trella!" Turning around I see Camille, she grabs me and yanks me into the changing room, what just happend? I let him kiss me! He is going to use this against me, and he is going to take me down! "Trella what happened!" She asks me grabbing the top of my arms looking me right in the eyes, I don't want to feel happy but for some reason I am, I am over the moon.

"He kissed me..."

"I know that but why didn't you push him off?" She asks me frantic like its the end of the world, I bite the corner of my lip and look down ashamed, I shouldn't be happy that I just had my first kiss with the bully.

"I was day dreaming."

"Please tell me it wasn't a good one?" She pleads with me, her hands still tightly around my wrists.

"I beat him, everyone..." I chuckle lightly but no sound comes from her, I look up to see her looking in the door way looking very angry. Why is she mad? What is she looking at?

"This is the girls locker room you freak!" I turn around to see Slade, his face is flushed and he looks expectantly at me.

"Come on every guy in the school thinks you are drop dead gorgeous, please Trella, give me a chance?"

"Why should I when you bullied me? Nothing will make it right with you and I!" It was superposed to sound confident but it sounds lust filled, I did not mean that one bit, my eyes widen but he smiles, only in his eyes.

"You have your issues at home and so do I, there is a reason why I am the way I am."

"I don't care...your nothing to me." His eyes widen in shock as if I just tore off a piece of his dignity, I am nothing to him, he has a girlfriend who is already pregnant and I don't prefer to end up down that road as well. I don't know how many girlfriends he has had but I am sure they all ended up pregnant with his child, so he must have many kids?