Chapter Forty

Im laying out on the roof with my bikini sun bathing, Im stroking my belly softly feeling him move inside me. I sigh happily rubbing my expanded belly admiring my ring as well, this time Im actually married now, and this morning was amazing! 

"Hey gorgous!" slade comes up through the elevator and sits down next to me in the pool side chairs, he grabs my hand and I smile happily. 

"Hes moving this morning." I say taking his hand pressing it to my moving belly, his face only lights his face up like crazy, he scoots his chair over to me and kisses me, I chuckle turning over to kiss him more. "Its not our room, were chilling at the beach baby." I say pulling apart, my stomach tightens and I sigh annoyed, I hate these stupid braxton hix contractions, they are driving me crazy. 

"Whats wrong?" He asks me, his eye brows furrow and he sits up alittle leaning over me, I lay back and grunt. "Is he coming right now? Okay we can stick with Travis come on!" He trys hauling me up but I just smack his hands away with a small chuckle.

"First off if you dont like the name Travis were not going to name him that, I dont want you hating his name and hate calling your son! And Second Im not in labor, if I was I would probably be angry, in pain actually, and there would probably be water all over my pants/dress, legs, and floor okay?" I tell him and he nods laying back down on the tanning bed thingy. "Do you want to swim?" I ask him getting up with a small grunt, I stand over him, my boobs falling out. Freaking Millies idea, Im going to kill her when I get back. 

"Oh yes, could you swim in your birthday suit?" He asks me pulling the string of my bikini top and I chuckle tieing it again.

"No way!" I chuckle at him easing into the warm pool my body feels weightless, my joints release their pressure all over my body and I sigh with satisfaction. I rub my belly when I feel warm hands wrap around my body, I lean back against his body and smile. 

"How are you feeling?" He asks me rubbing my belly too, the baby kicks like mad moving and kicking up a storm. 

"Im feeling great, this is amazing, and Im so happy to call you my husband." I hum while he sways me side to side in the pool. "When is your football tournoment? I want to go and cheer you on." I chuckle feeling the warmth of the sun against my skin, Im going to have a great tan when I get home.

"I love you too wifey, and my tournoment is next week, we wont make it, were here for two weeks." My eyes open and I turn to face him with a huge smile on my face.

"Really? Oh my gosh this is amazing! This is probably our babymoon too yeah?" I chuckle kissing his cheek happily, my belly brushing against his trunk line.

"No I planned us a babymoon too, and my mom and Millie are planning your baby shower too, and sceduled the simulator for me. Millie is also getting her instructor to help with little Mr.'s birth."

"Good, we also need to get some home birth stuff, cause we cant just have him at home without anything?"

"Yeah Millie is already working on that, also a back up plan if something happens and we have to rush to the hospital." I knock on his head staring at him with a duh face. 

"Dont say thatt you'll jinks it!"

"Sorry!" He chuckles, I wrap my arms around him kissing his lips smiling. "I love you so much, your my queen and were having a prince." He rubs my belly and I smile at him, I am the happiest girl in the world, even through all the stuff Ive been through Slade makes me so happy. The man who caused me so much pain is bringing me so much happiness. 

"I love you so much it hurts." I kiss his lips happily, were a family, were about to be a family and I love Tammi and Mr. Ericson, I love his brothers almost like my own, and Millie, shes the sister I never had. He pulls away staring down to my belly, his hands cupping it softly. 

"I love both of you." I hear his voice crack making my heart melt, I stare into his beautiful eyes kissing away his tears. "I cant help but feel the need to always protect you two, Im so sorry the way I treated you I never ever should have done that to you, I dont want you to think of me and remember the awful things I did to you. That was not mature of me, and I cant ask you to forgive me because it will always be in your head of what a monster I was in high school." He cries, I hope hes not getting second thoughts about us being married and together.

"I can forgive you, thats why I married you, I wouldnt have stood at the altar if I didnt forgive you. I love you so much, it doesnt matter how much pain you caused me, its in the past and were living in the presant right now. You love me and our son and thats all that matters and I wouldnt have it any other way." I kiss his tears away smiling at his beautiful eyes, he chuckles before sighs. "What are you thinkin about?" I ask him softly, the sun is getting really hot so I sink in the water more. 

"Im thinking about how scared I am for the birth, I dont know what Im going to do, or what to expect?"

"Thats why I also asked Millie to find good lamez classes for us." I can see he does not look happy about it but he smiles. "You dont want to go?" I ask alittle sad, its better to know what positions are good to deliver him, how to breathe and what he can do to help  me through the pain. Im going to be having a baby for crying out loud.

"No I never said that, I do want to go, it just makes everything all the more real. But I do want to go, I need to be prepaired of whats going to happen and not be totally shocked and in the dark when you do go into labor."  I nod but alittle disapointed, I stand up and climb out of the pool exhausted, all this sun has made me dog tired and I walk into our hotel room drying off. I hear the door close behind me and I sigh leaning over slipping off my swim suit and sliding on my pajamas, Im taking a nap, Im spent. "Are you mad?" He asks me stepping into the closet changing his clothes. 

"Im just alittle hurt." I climb into bed putting pillows in between my legs and under my belly. 

"Why? Did I say something wrong?" He asks stepping out of the closet and climbs into bed next to me.

"You didnt say anything I saw it in your face, you didnt want to take the classes with me."

"I do want to, I just think it might be alittle embarrasing to me, you know its just...Im not going to win this am I?"

"No...Not at all." I mutter reaching over and turning the fan on in the room, I am on fire, I think I got a sun burn? 

"Im sorry Trella I didnt mean to make you angry."

"Im not angry I just said Im not angry, I just said Im hurt, I m the one that has to do this, you dont! You dont have a baby inside you pressing on your blatter all the time, on your hips, pressing on your back, knees, and ankles. You dont have hard time sleeping because the baby moves all the time inside you for nine months, then you have to go through the torturous pain of a baby coming out of your pubic area, which you dont have! All Im asking is for you to go to the classes, and do some research on what Im going through! You dont have to do this! I know its embarrasing but what about me? Im the pregnant teen having a baby! I try to act fine when people stare at me giving me dirty looks! I dont know what your going through since your the guy whos wife is having the baby since no one asks you how you are feeling, Im sorry I know you must feel left out. Im just so scared myself your my support and I need you since Im having him at home with no medication, since the stupid freaking internet has scared me from ever wanting to step foot in a hospital ever again.I just want you to support me please?" 

"I am trying, Im sorry, Im trying to, Im trying to be a good husband and father, Im trying to do everything I can." I sigh, thats not good enough, he needs to be here for me.

"Okay..." I mutter and fall asleep.

____________________________________

I know its so many chapters but thank you for all the support! Please COMMENT!!!! I love you all!!!