Chapter 2: The Emperor And I

Destiny sometimes jokes around mortals but why happened to someone who is an immortal?

It was a place of void, full of emptiness. Only the darkness is what she can sense. "Immortal Revival System officially commenced. Fifth Immortal Soul is ready. Choose your identity. " a voice of a young woman woke Yun Ren Xie from the darkness and there she knew she was floating for an unknown reason. Three green screens showed in front of her with a name each and history.

"Wait....what just happened? Where am I? Why is it dark here?" she voiced out the questions in her mind and glanced at the screens.

"Eh? What are these? "

First Identity: Fang Ye Xue
Age:15
A daughter of the general who is spoilt, loved by her whole family. But they never let her step outside the mansion.

Second Identity: Pei Yingyin
Age:14
Second daughter of the left prime minister. An intelligent child who toppled over many famous scholars' wit. The Emperor's childhood friend.

Third Identity: Lu Qiu Shen
Age:18
The concubine of the Emperor and is the most favored one. The only daughter of the famous merchant Lu Xin, the most wealthy business man in China

Yun Ren Xie cant help but frown. What is the meaning of this? She was stunned and after a few minutes of dozing off, she remembered that day, she went to visit Li Feng Qi.

Flashback:

She found the small white box with purple designs on it. Yun Ren Xie was in a hurry yerterday that she forgot to put the box in her bag. It was something important yet she left it unconsciously.

Since today is Sunday, this was her free time and intended to give her gift to Li Feng Qi personally. Even though that awkward situation occurd, she seems out of her mind to look for him and will just casually give his present.

She stood at the other end of the road while in front of her was the company, Li Feng Qi is currently working. She felt a bit weird and somewhat excited, thus, dialed Li Feng Qi's number. Inside the company, Li Feng Qi just got down to the first floor when his phone rang. He took it out and saw Yun Ren Xie's name. Why would she call him? Is she in trouble?

His heart beats fast and accepted the call in a hurry, he ran towards the entrance of the company. He could care less when there's no sound on the other line. He reached outside and his feet stopped from running. On the other side of the road, Yun Ren Xie shyly looked back at him.

She waved with a cheerful smile on her porcelain face. Li Feng Qi was stunned to see her, all fine, happy, and having that assured carefree mood with her. Its been a lot of years since she had this sort of mood. That bastard just simply ruined her life and never came back since. But Li Feng Qi really never fully blamed that person. He have experienced this too, someone left him and for such a long time, he grieved. He never cared if his wealth was reduced to such and extent, he never cared for his fame being tainted, he never cared if his country has fallen to chaos, in fact, that woman was his world. He regreted it until one day, he found a way to revive the dead. Yes, he succeeded in reviving her but she cant remember him anymore. In this time... will she love him again?

Completely in daze, his memories brought him back in his silly past, Li Feng Qi did not know that Yun Ren Xie was curious why he was staring at her for a long time.

She took the advantage and looked around if there are any cars on the road. Suddenly, a siren from a police mobile rang the whole area. She was stupefied and only saw that there was a dark car approaching, crowds were in panic and so she is. In a sudden flash, someone pushed her to the road. Yun Ren Xie slowly turned to Li Feng Qi who was rushing to her side but the crowds were pushing him inside the building. Out of nowhere, Yun Ren Xie caught a glimpse of a small blue flame from Li Feng Qi's eyes. Before she could even react....

BANG!

Li Feng Qi saw how Yun Ren Xie flipped through the air and landed to the road in a harsh crash that her body rolled. Bruise, wound, deep cuts, broken bone and blood, it made Yun Ren Xie's body lifeless. It was just a second but for Li Feng Qi, it was a slow event that he could not accept in a calm demeanor. He was completely surprised and the crowd pushed him inside the building.

[End of Flashback]

Yun Ren Xie slapped her face. She groaned in pain. Is she really dead? But why did it hurt? She clearly felt the pain crept all through he body when that car bumped her in such a fast speed. But what is this? Named as Fifth Immortal Soul? What does it mean?

She glanced at the green screens and bit her lower lip. Suddenly, photo's of each characters were shown in full existence. The so called Fang Ye Xue was a beauty, consider her as a goddess in existence. And those clear dark iris reminds her the shadows. Pei Ying Yin is somehow a cute girl with a crafty smile that gave off a murderous aura that Yun Ren Xie can even feel within the void. Lu Qiu Shen is a fairy looking girl, a graceful mood, and a seductive figure. But of course, Fang Ye Xue's beauty is incomparable. Just then, a glow of light appeared in front of Yun Ren Xie. A cute but small woman with transparent red wings appeared in front of her. She was like those tooth fairies.

Fluttering its long lashes while flying around Yun Ren Xie's head, she have this curious looks on her face. "Host, why not pick? Its been half an hour already. " it's cute voice lingered through Yun Ren Xie's ear.

"Host? What are you? Where am I? Am I dead or not?" Yun Ren Xie grabbed the little fairy and maintained eye to eye contact with her.

"Eh? Have the system not reminded you? Your still alive in the inside but unconscious outside. First, Im Baoshi. I will be your guide on the plot. Your inside the system that is called Immortal Revival System . " she smiled at Yun Ren Xie and slowly got out of her grasp. "The system will give you three mission in each manhua you made. Complete each and this bottle will be filled with liquids that you will use in order to revive the missing female lead." she waved her hand and a small bottle dangling on a silver necklace appeared on Yun Ren Xie's hand.

"You mean....I as the author will be transmigrated in my own story?!" Yun Ren Xie was caught off gaurd that she swayed a bit and accidentally touched the image of Fang Ye Xue. She was dumbfounded when everything felt cold. Her senses were gone and she cant hear Baoshi's yelling as her eyes grew heavy and everything returned to black.