42

"You must be Yoongi," someone said as Yoongi stepped into the small house.

"Where's Hoseok?" Yoongi growled. He didn't come here to play around. All he wanted was Hoseok. Nothing more.

"Min Yoongi? I didn't expect to see you here."

"Suprise. It's me. Where is Hoseok?"

"This way."

Yoongi followed the masked boy, taking note of his suroundings in case he had to run out at some point. They entered a large room, with a singe light in the middle. The light shined directly at Hoseok, who was tied to a chair in the middle of the room, a tape over his mouth.

"How much do you want?

"3000."

Yoongi pulled up his wallet. To be honest, he had expected to pay a lot more, so he'd brought a great deal of money with him.

"Here," he said, giving the money to the masked man. "Release him."

"I'll release him, if you answer some questions."

"You told me you wanted money. I gave you that money. Realease Hoseok."

"Are you scared of my questions?"

"I'm not scared of you or your questions," Yoongi sighed. "Ask me whatever you want."

"I'm going to record this," the man said, sounding really happy.

"I don't think so," Yoongi said. He didn't want this mysterious boy to set him up and put it somewhere online for everybody to see.

"Come on," the boy said. "Will you do it if I release Hoseok first?"

Yoongi thought a bit. Contemplating weather or not this was worth it. "If you release him," Yoongi said. "You can record it."

"Great," the man said. He walked up to Hoseok and untied his arms and legs. The piece of tape over his mouth stayed in the same place. Hoseok stood up, his legs still a bit wobbly, and went to Yoongi.

"Don't do anything stupid," Yoongi whispered. "He can release the video whenever he wants." Hoseok nodded and sat down a bit away from Yoongi.

"I'm going to start the recording now," the man said.