Teams Bond

You, Dean, Elizabeth and Lucy make it to your team room and begin to unpack your things all the time looking at your team and sigh which caught their attention. "Hey (FN) you ok" Dean asked as you sit on your bed and look at them.

"No I just think that maybe one of you three should of been leader not me I mean think about it all of you probable came from the best schools and earned your way here but it was just given to me" you say as Dean, Lucy and Elizabeth all sit in a circle with you before Lucy speaks. "Don't say that you may have got here differently but you passed the entrance test on your own" Lucy said as you look at her and smile before noticing smiles on everyones faces.

"Hey since we finished unpacking way don't we tell each other about ourselves that is if you all don't mind" Elizabeth said as you all agree and sit together. "I'll go first my name is Dean Mcree and I came to become a huntsmen in order help my home town because of a rise in grimm activate" Dean said as everyone nods before moving to Lucy.

"Ok my name is Lucy Manson and I came to become a huntress in order to make my parents proud you see I come from a farming village" Lucy say as you all nod before looking at Elizabeth who was a little nervous before calming down. "Hello my name is Elizabeth Scarlett and I came to become a huntress in order to give hope to my home town where we have very little money to live on" Elizabeth said as you look at the floor before they all look at you.

"Everyone I am about to tell you about myself and hopefully my secret" you say as they nod before you take a deep breath and then speak. "My name is (FN) (LN) and my story is not a happy one when I was just a kid my village was attacked by grimm some of the villagers fought back but all died during the attack me and my parents began to flee but we got caught by a Beowolf it smacked us away causing me and my parents to have broken bones" you tell them before pausing as they all listened.

"After a couple of minute the grimm leave as my dad took me home since he was a doctor my mom helped me onto my bed as my dad began looking at my bones he managed to re-set my joints but I was in bad shape so my dad came up with an idea to use grimm blood in order to help save my life and it worked you see he was looking into the possibility of using grimm blood to replace the blood I lost" you said before seeing them all listening to you before you continue speaking.

"It work as you can see after I was given the blood the cuts on my skin healed and my bones fixed but it came with a side effect the blood gave me strength and speed not to mention a cool semblance" you say as you remove your jacket as your team sees bandages around your arms as you began to remove them.

"Once my village found out they banished us and we travelled to Vale to start a new life but after a few years my parents died because of some untreated injuries most kids would hate their parents for it but not me if anything I was proud of them and hope to make them proud of me if they are watching me from the other side" you says as the badages were fully removed and your team gasp.

"As you can see the grimm blood has made me what I call a half grimm so now you know I would understand if you wish to kick me from the team" you say as you begin to bandage up your arms and put on your jacket before standing up and grab your things. "Hey don't leave dude we don't care if your half grimm or not what matters is how you act and to share something like that with us shows us how much you trust us" Dean said as you see them all smile as tears form in your eyes as you sat back down.

"Ok I guess I should say my semblance is called shade step I am able to walk through shadows within a set range" Dean said as Lucy then takes over. "My semblance is called solid gem I can make my skin as hard as any gem I am holding but it only lasts for about 30 minutes" Lucy said before Elizabeth looks at everyone.

"My semblance is called bio morph I can turn into any animal or parts of my body as long I have seen it before" Elizabeth says as they all clap as they look at you with smiles on their faces. "Ok my semblance is a little strange but I call it dual king I can use fire and lightning I can use my lightning to increase my speed or attack with, fire is mainly for attacking or quick evasion in the air but I can use both at the same time only problem is using both together is stronger but super draining too so it's like a last resort sort of thing" you say before Lucy is in your face looking at you in amazement before you all get to bed ready for the next day and your first day as team leader.