Vol.3 Answers of the past

You begin to wake up to find yourself in your bed before standing up and walk out of your room as you head out of the cave and had back up to the top of the mountain. Meanwhile Dean, Lucy and Elizabeth were doing their own training but they now and again came to check on you but they soon find you missing run to get Tyson.

"This not good it's only been a few days he should still be unable to move" Tyson said as they all run out the cave and head up to the top of the mountain where they find you sitting Lucy and Elizabeth were about walk over before Dean and Tyson stop them and they watch as small grimm gather around you. "I can't believe it he only had a single lesson and in that one lesson he was able to reach a level that my clan has take hundreds of years to reach" Tyson says as you slowly open your eyes and begin to stroke them with a smile before standing up and walk towards Tyson and the others.

"Dude how are you doing that" Dean asked as the little grimm sits on your shoulder. "Once my mind was open everything about grimm just poured into my head and something else like I have some power over them" you explain as Tyson placed a hand on your other shoulder and smiled.

"That would be because your an alpha or maybe something more" Tyson told you as you let the little grimm run down to the floor and it heads back to the forest at the bottom of the mountain. "I want answers please" you told Tyson as he nods before leading you and your team back to the cave and soon to a room at the back of the cave with five large grimm.

"Tyson why is he here" Nick said as Tyson explains everything which makes Nick shocked as you step forward and sit in front of the five grimm. "So you have come to us very young but also very wise go my name is Jack and these are Tony, Steve, Charlotte and Mira we are the five elders of this clan" Jack said as you bow your head in respect before looking at them again.

"You have questions" Mira said as you nod as the others sit with you ready to here the answers. "My first question what am I" you asked as the elders look at each other before looking back at you.

"You are unknown to us for many years we have seen humans born and die but you were something else" Jack said as you listen. "What is my purpose" you asked as they all begin talking about you quietly before looking back at you.

"We are unsure as you have a power we can not explain but we do know you are more than human and more than grimm" Tony explained as you nod before Steve speaks. "Have you got any more questions" Steve asked as you look at him with a serious look on your face.

"Just one who is Salem" you asked as everyone looked at you before Charlotte spoke. "Salem is a human but she is cursed to walk this world forever never dying and never ageing in other words she is immortal" Charlotte said as you look at them.

"She was normal at first but her love died which caused her to seek out the god of creation in the hopes of bring him back but he refused as it was not natural" Jack said as you keep listening. "So she then went to god of destruction and he granted her wish but his brother came and undid it which caused the brothers to fight once them calmed down they realised Salem's trickery and punished her by making her immortal never to see her love again" Tony said as you look at them.

"After that she lead the humans in a all out war on the gods but the gods destroyed the humans and removed all magic from them before recreating humanity and to ensure this they together made four relics a sword, a lantern, a spear and a crown and the four kingdoms protect them such as Beacon" Mira said as you look steve. "Salem tried to break her curse by diving into the pool of grimm but it instead changed her into very powerful grimm who controls the other grimm like you can" Steve said you look at the floor before hearing Jack speak.

"However what Salem doesn't know is there is a fifth relic call the core it is the final creation that the gods made together before leaving this world no one knows what it is but it's powerful and we believe it was made for someone and that someone being you (FN)" Jack said as you look up at him. "This world is out of balance because of Salem but you are born as an unknown but we believe that you are meant to save this world from destruction" Tony says as you stand up and begin walking towards the entrance before stopping at the curtain.

"I will try or die trying after all I have someone to protect and I need to get stonger I plan to head to Atlas in 3 months so I need to be stonger by then" you say as Dean, Lucy and Elizabeth stand up and walk next to you before leaving to train. "I have to say I see a lot of John and Mira in that boy kind, caring and not afraid to put his life on the line" Jack said to Tyson who smiled before standing up and exiting the room.