Vol.2 A lost cat

The tournament so closely approaching but many people were having trouble with plans but it team RWBY was just fine but you could tell that something was off with Blake so you and Blake are going to talk and hopefully clear the air.

"So Blake how is everything going with team RWBY and the plans for the tournament" you asked waiting for her response. "Good but Ruby has a one tracked mind she only thinks of winning never failure" Blake tells you as you smile with a slight chuckle.

"I see now I'm about to ask something personal but why do you hind the fact that your a faunus" you asked as Blake looks at you and she noticed your smile was gone. "Because the faunus are hated mainly because of the white fang" Blake tells you before you reach over the table and place a hand on her shoulder as she looks at you with a smile on your face.

"Blake look over my shoulder do you see that couple staring at me out fear" you asked as Blake looks and sees them before nodding her head to you as you sit back in your seat. "They are judging me before getting to know me but by me doing nothing I give them no reason to talk to me but at the same time they don't know how that makes me feel and what your doing is the same" you say as you stand up and walk inside to pay for the drinks you and Blake had while she thought about what you said before you come back and you both head back to Beacon.

"(FN) tell me why are you trying to help me" Blake asked as she looks at you and you smile before stopping and you look at the sky. "I'm doing this because you don't deserve to fear yourself after all look at me I was always rejecting myself until I came here and met all of you my friends" you say as a tear falls down her cheek and you wipe it away before you and Blake resume heading for Beacon.

After getting back you take Blake back to her team and they begin talking and Blake confessed to being a faunus at first Weiss was a little rude but after awhile team RWBY moved past the issue and you smile before walking back to your dorm room but not before Ruby runs after you. "(FN) wait" Ruby says as you turn round and she jumps on you before you grab her and hold her tight as she kissed you.

"What was that for" you asked after separating and you see a smile on her face. "Just a thank you for helping Blake" Ruby said as you blush and smile before letting her go and she runs back to her dorm as you head back to your dorm room.

The next day

You wake up and walk into the bathroom to brush your teeth as you look in the mirro you see something that makes you fall on your ass with a crash which makes your team jump out of their beds and rush to the bathroom door. "(FN) YOU OK" Dean shouts through the door before it opens and you walk out and they gasp at what they see you arms looked more grimm than before and your ears were pointy before you look at them.

"Dude what happened to you" Dean asked as you walk over to your bed and sit on it as they all sit on their beds. "I have no clue all I know is it's never happened before" you tell them before Lucy placed a hand on your shoulder and you look at her.

"It's ok we will help you figure it out after all we are a team" Lucy says as everyone smiled before you chuckle before smiling and finish getting dressed before going to get some breakfast. As you enter you see the other students look your way with eyes filled with hate before going to sit with team RWBY and team JNPR who all notice your arms and ears but still gave you a smile and welcome you like a friend which makes you happy.

Your about to eat when a glass bottle comes crashing into the back of your head making your head go forward and soon blood drips on to the table as everyone looks at you while your team, team RWBY and team JNPR check to see if your ok the other students just laugh as Cardin steps forward. "Oh sorry about that I thought I saw a grimm but it's just a freak" Cardin said as Ruby looked at him with anger and was about to stand up before you grab her arm gentle and smile at her.

"No harm done Cardin after all accidents happen" you say with a fake smile while Cardin stood behind you and smiled before his team picks you up and and the other students stop your team, team RWBY and team JNPR from helping you. Cardin walks in front of you and hold your head by your hair and smiles before punching you in the gut over and over while your friends had to watch in disgust before Cardin's team lets you go and as Cardin grabs another bottle and smashed it over your head causing you bleed even more and soon you fall on to your side bleeding as the other student begin to leave as Ruby runs over to you while Dean informs Ozpin about what just happened.

Ozpin and Goodwitch quickly rush over and check on you as they sit you up slowly but you look at Ozpin. "Professor Ozpin enter me and my team into the tournament" you say as Goodwitch looks at Ozpin who was thinking about it before giving an answer.

"Very well" Ozpin says as you smile before standing up and soon everyone noticed your wounds were healed.