You can't! I wont allow it!

///Arthur///

I woke up the next morning at 5am to my phone going off. I picked it up and answered. I didn't look at the caller id, but when I heard the voice, I knew who it was.

(on phone Arthur is normal text and the other is italic)

Hello?

Hello little brother how are you? Its been awhile hasn't it?

Oliver? But... Wait... how did you get my number?

that doesn't mater. What matters is I have some news, isn't that lovely?

what is it?

Me, Allistor, Carter and Seamus have decided that leaving you and Peter in the cold was an awful thing to do so we want to know if you want to move in with us or have us move in with you.

I am not moving out of this house! And if you thought it was so awful then why did you leave?

we are trying to fix that so I'll see ya later on, have a nice day at school!

(off phone)

Great. Now I have to take care of more people. I plopped my head down on my pillow face first. How am I going to take care of them till they get a job? I got up out of bed since I had to leave soon. I got changed in the dark and stepped out of my room to find the kitchen light on. Who was in the kitchen?

I walked in and saw Peter asleep with his head in a bowl of powder. Looks like he wanted to make me breakfast. Again. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to his room, after I washed his face and hair off with a rag, I covered him up and walked out to finish getting ready for school. I wrote a note to Peter telling him I'll be home early today because we have some one coming over.

I walked out of the house with everything in my hand that I needed and all the light off in the house. I started to walk to school when I heard a voice.

"Arthur, wait up!!" I turn to see Alfred running with his brother, Matthew. I stood there waiting so I could say my thanks to Alfred. He finally caught up. For some reason my heart started to pound harder. What is happening to me? Just the other day I hated him and only found anger when I saw him.

"Hey! I see you got the coat, how's your brother by the way?" Alfred asked me.

"He is happy with the coat. Thanks by the way for helping me out even though you hate me." I said to him and a look shown on his face. "Dude I don't hate you! I was just going through something and I took it out on you. I shouldn't have done that. I'm sorry."

"It's ok, I guess but I have to tell you something else." I told him. Then his brother spoke up. "W-what did A-Alfred do?" he asked in what seemed to be a whisper. "Oh, don't worry about it, bro, I was being an asshole to him that's all." Alfred said before I could get a word out. "So what did you want to tell me?" how he can switch a conversation quickly.

I swallowed a nervous lump. "I have to drop out of school next week." I said to him. He had a face that screamed disappointment, sadness, depression, reality, and yet understanding. "B-but you can't." he said. "You're an amazing student, the best one I've ever heard of, you could make something of your life." he continued. "Plus I'm sure me and all your friends would miss you!"

"What friends? I don't have friends anymore. They all left me when my mum died." He kept the same face but left out understanding. "Dude I'll help you, that way you can stay in school and still get more money, plus I need something to do since the football season is over!" he replied with a loud voice.

"No I don't want to bother you that much plus this is my choice and it's for my brother... well brothers." I said looking down and remembering that they will be driving from a whole different state. "W-what do y-you mean brothers?" Matthew asked.

"Well my other 4 brothers are moving in with me and Peter and, well they lived in a whole different state so they will have to find a job here. That leaves me to make the money to support us all." I started to walk again. "Plus the only way I could make enough money for us all, I would have to quit school to work at another job. That's the only way I see it anyways so don't miss me, Alfred."

"Dude that's impossible please just let me help you out, You would get all the money and I'll see ya at school." he was begging but my answer was still no. how could I take advantage of such a handsome guy? Wait, did i just call Alfred handsome? Why did I think that?!

///Alfred///

I kept begging Arthur as we walked to school. He needs help and I wanted to help. But why the hell is he so stubborn? He kept saying no, so I planned on changing his mind one way or another. So through out the day I put notes on his desk and notes in his binder with the same words.

let me help you please I need something to do after school. ~ Alfred

I hope it works I need him to stay in school so my other plan can play out.

will Arthur give in or will he drop out? and what is Alfred's other plan? find out next chapter. Ps; Thx for the reads check out my other fanfics too.